Sky Architect

Kevinr

Oct 17, 2009
Hey Ken,

Will you be stocking the new Sky Architect - A Dying Man's Hymn ? I loved their first one.

Excellant!

I was kinda shocked by their first. If the new one is even better, these kids will be a force.

On another note, I've been doing some searching on Hiromi Uehara and have come to the realization that I'm in love - purely in a plutonic way of course - this girl and her band can play!

As I'm looking at aquiring some material of hers, do you have any plans of stocking her older material and of course, the new one ( I hear it's a killer )?

I've already added what you do carry to the ever growing wishlist.

Excellant!

I was kinda shocked by their first. If the new one is even better, these kids will be a force.

On another note, I've been doing some searching on Hiromi Uehara and have come to the realization that I'm in love - purely in a plutonic way of course - this girl and her band can play!

As I'm looking at aquiring some material of hers, do you have any plans of stocking her older material and of course, the new one ( I hear it's a killer )?

I've already added what you do carry to the ever growing wishlist.

I picked up her 2004 cd ( Brain) in a cut out bin a few yrs Ago.. Pretty decent for $5.00.:)

Brain is a great disc. You got a bargain.

I agree, Now I have to look for it when I get Home.....( I think its with my Kitaro, & Hiroshima cds.......( I real get into Kitaro):worship:I wounld pay top dollar to see him Live.