Slayer - 7/7/06 - Milwaukee

bigslay.gif

I had to listen to Queensryche this morning... I got one of those iHome things -- an alarm clock that plays my ipod -- and I set it to play Anarchy X... That's a good track to wake to -- a heavy metal march. :)

But now that you mention it... A bit of Slayer and Iced Earth WOULD be good right now... As well as some Persuader.

-Tanelorn

rottingflesh said:
I am going actually...flying in for it.

Wow, you must be a big fan!! Slayer are always great live, but after seeing them a few times, it doesn't really seem that necessary to me anymore. Though I am not a huge fan by any means. Is the new album supposed to be good, or is it more hype due to 6/6/06, and the return of Lombardo to a studio album?

Jasonic said:
Wow, you must be a big fan!! Slayer are always great live, but after seeing them a few times, it doesn't really seem that necessary to me anymore. Though I am not a huge fan by any means. Is the new album supposed to be good, or is it more hype due to 6/6/06, and the return of Lombardo to a studio album?

The band only released an EP or cd single actually on 6/6/06. The full record is still a couple of months away from being released. I am interested in this record because it is Slayer, an added bonus to me or the icing on the cake if you will is that Dave Lombardo, the drum god, is back with the band.

I am seeing in both cities... I love Slayer, and don't think I could get sick of them. But also, my sister and I pick a band we both enjoy a couple of times a year and fly in and meet for it in a city we find cheap. Last year it was Testament.... :)