So, guess who is playing upstairs in the Loft during PP?

adaher

Apr 18, 2004
Coral Springs, FL
Junior Brown. I didn't know the Loft would be having a show during PP. Anyway, many of you guitar afficianados might know him, even though he's not metal. The guy's wild, and even if you don't like country music, the funny as hell lyrics, showmanship, and insane guitar playing might interest some of you.

One of the Friday night bands has GOT to get him on stage for an impromptu jam.:)

I got a star on my car and one on my chest
A gun on my hip and the right to arrest...

Junior Brown is great and puts on one hell of a show.

That would be hard to pass up. Luckily, he plays in Austin quite a bit. I saw him at the Continental Club a few years ago and he was great. There are some shredders out there who could learn a thing or two.

That would be hard to pass up. Luckily, he plays in Austin quite a bit. I saw him at the Continental Club a few years ago and he was great. There are some shredders out there who could learn a thing or two.

Aw dude, you live in Austin...I hate you. A lot of my favorite music comes out of Austin/Texas, or the bands that I like - Americana/Alt-Country - play there all the time. I will make it to Austin in the next couple of years to take in the music scene there.

or the bands that I like - Americana/Alt-Country

Do you like Sixteen Horsepower?

Kind of weird that they would book something else during PP, but I notice the parking garage is generally kind of less-than-full, so I am sure it is not too much of a planning disaster.

Do you like Sixteen Horsepower?

Haven't heard of them, but will definitely check'em out.

Checked out Sixteen Horsepower, which then led me to Woven Hand who I really like. The singer/songwriter David Eugene Edwards has a Nick Cave type vibe or aura, which is a huge plus and attraction for me. I'll check into SH further, but WH is now on my list of must buy albums. Thanks for the recommendation!