some kids will get hammered

AsModEe said:
My parents live in a peaceful little town where there are no crimes and therefore, my parents never locked their car door (for at least 12 years and never had any problem) but, last friday, some kid went into my mom's car and disconnected the battery and stole my mom's bag, which contained her preparations for her classes. They called the police and they have a pretty good idea who did this, but they can't do anything without any proofs. The kid must be around 14-15, who cares. So, my brother and I want to get back there for one weekend and beat the shit out of that kid. I even plan to watch the garage an entire night and if he shows up again, well my baseball bat will see some use again

Discuss.
For Montcalm!:yell:

I told you I get agressive when I feel someone insults my parents :D

But no harsh feelings, that's not what you really wanted right?

new thread to be made soon "NAD will get hammered"

NAD will mistake the title and get hammered and then Asmode will show up and NAD will get even more hammered.

i would be scared if AsModEe was on my ass. just look at post #41 for goat's sake.

dorian gray said:
i would be scared if AsModEe was on my ass. just look at post #41 for goat's sake.
it's just that when you said " too much effort ", I interpreted it like if you were saying that my parents are lazy, which didn't full me with joy

haha, yeah in that foreign language thread, AsModEe has a bunch of posts that are all french with a "fuck" or "shit" thrown in. it's funny.

Conspicuously Absent said:
yeah. I'm too lazy to speak formal proper french. plus I kinda dislike the language :p
I actually don't like what the frenchies are doing to french, but I believe we're doing something cool with it

AsModEe said:
fuck in here is not considered swearing at all... it's like saying crap in english.....
do you mean that, in quebec, saying "fuck" or the french equivalent of "fuck" is not as abrasive as if an english-speaker was saying it?