Song Survivor - Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick round 2

Vote for the 3 weakest tracks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
th

The redundantly titled "Unholy Blasphemies", "The Ancient Ones" and "Blessed are the Sick" have been eliminated. Never expected the latter two to go in the first round! Two of my 3 favourite songs from the album. Will make the next round more difficult for me.

Vote for the 3 weakest tracks!

You already voted off the ambient tracks, which are the best tracks on the album. But Fall From Grace and Abominations are the only above average death metal tracks on this album, so one of them needs to win.

Fall From Grace, Day of Suffering, and Brainstorm. If the other three stay in this will probably be the first survivor where my top 3 made it to the end.

“Brainstorm” (love the DEMONS RACE INTO MY EYES part and the blast section), “Day of Suffering” and “Thy Kingdom Come”.

The winner is clear; whores long for its flesh and sodom(y) belongs to it.

Last edited:
Rebel Lands is the only easy pick here, with Day of Suffering right behind it. 3rd vote goes to Thy Kingdom Come. Abominations and Fall From Grace are clearly the two best tracks left here.

EDIT
The redundantly titled "Unholy Blasphemies", "The Ancient Ones" and "Blessed are the Sick" have been eliminated. Never expected the latter two to go in the first round! Two of my 3 favourite songs from the album. Will make the next round more difficult for me.

Vote for the 3 weakest tracks!
Unholy Blasphemies completely annihilates the other two songs that deservedly got the boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allfader
Brainstorm, Day of Suffering, and Rebel Lands. Still can't deny the opening moments of Fall from Grace.