SSD & Kontakt 4 in Reaper

Z3R0

Jan 18, 2008
Tucson, AZ
www.facebook.com
Hey I'm having a client that is using fully programmed drums. Running through SSD 3.5 and Kontakt 4. All the outputs are working fine for the for Kick, Snare, 3 Toms, but the Cymbals are only outputting in mono...

I open the routing by clicking the "16 Out" button in the plugin dialog for Reaper, and this is what I see:

It's only providing Hats L and Rides L, so this seems to be the problem. But it's saying <error> for anything beyond that. This has always done this since I started using SSD, but I've never minded as none of it was for professional use.

Any advice would be great guys! I'm super stumped...

Thanks man!

I got everything working great but I can't find reset map button in Kontakt 4. (I was using 3 and it was right there).

Here's what I'm seeing:

Any ideas? Other than that working great. Thanks for your help!

It's the newest version of Kontakt (4.2) I'm only getting everything summed down into the Kick buss, so leveling has to all be done in SSD, with no post processing...

If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

Here's the solution! In Kontakt 4.2 under the new drop down menu added, you need to go to Batch Functions --> Clear output section and create one individual channel for each loaded instrument.

The only thing that is a little weird from the AGZ preset is that it doesn't classify certain cymbals correctly. But very little routing and it's all good.