Star One- Victims Of The Modern Age

I didn't think it would be possible, bit I actually enjoy this cd even more than "Space Metal". Of course, it's hard for me to find much fault with anything Arjen releases....I am a "fanboy". He always manages such an incredible sound with his music....does he ever produce stuff outside of his own projects?
Someone help me out here....do you know which movie Arjen is referring to with "The Earth That Was"? I seem to be blanking on this one....

"Earth That Was" is actually the only song on "Victims Of The Modern Age" which doesn't refer to a movie but to a TV series. The name of the series is "Firefly" (2002-2003), originally by Fox. It got cancelled after 11 broadcasted episodes due poor viewer numbers, but became a cult series after DVD release of all 14 episodes that were made and even got a follow-up movie "Serenity" released in 2005 by Universal.

Arjen talked about the backgrounds of the songs and many other things about his new CD in the recent interview with metalsucks.net.

Btw. "Victims Of The Modern Age" is an excellent CD, :D Arjen never fails to make an impression!

Firefly/Serenity RULES! this album rules. it's funny because a band on my label COLOSSUS have a song on their latest EP called "The Operative" about Firefly. and i have tons of audio clips from the movie and series on our KWD albums and the fans love it.