super 8 motel

DrBell

May 6, 2001
Boston, MA
cs-people.bu.edu
we just booked a room at the super 8 because we cant afford too much better. has anyone stayed there before, is it ok? i assume we can still go party at the granada or fairfield with everyone, correct?

The breakfast.. well, they go to dunkin donuts and buy a couple donuts... and that's their breakfast.. .LOL
But the juice and the coffee were excellent!!!

AngraRULES said:
The breakfast.. well, they go to dunkin donuts and buy a couple donuts... and that's their breakfast.. .LOL
But the juice and the coffee were excellent!!!

well thats fine! the hotel will be a million times better than the one i just stayed at in london for sure. we were paying like 16 pounds a night (like 28 bucks) to stay at a good location right at earl's court! hahaha

Im checking in on Friday sometime in the afternoon before the show. I'll have class on Thursday I'm sure and that's our first week of class so I guess I may as well go. The only problem is that if I am visiting home in new orleans the week before, I'll be going to boston for like 5 days before I come to Atlanta, so maybe I will just miss the first week of school, I dunno :D

I satyed at a super 8 motel last year near Marietta and someone was beating the crap out of someone in the room next to mine, it was pretty scary, I´ll try to stay at the Grandad this year

ThXinc said:
Hmmmm. Does anyone know the availability? The person I'm going with says everything is booked even after I suggested Super 8. I'm not sure how a show that draws a little over 1000 would book up all the hotels downtown.... Does anyone have the number?

The weekend of ProgPower is also the weekend of the Georgia Tech / Auburn football game. GT and Auburn used to have one of the biggest rivalries in college football, and they haven't faced each other in years, so this game is a pretty big event. Hotels in the downton area will fill up quick, if they haven't already, so don't wait any longer than you have to to find a room.

--Mike

I know you're kidding I was kidding too, I hope to have a better time this year with the hotel issue, though it was a great story back home :D.