SX/EPICA/IE TOUR ROLL CALL!

I'll be at the Galaxy show in LA m/ Hope to see some peeps there :)

You might want to check on that....the Galaxy appears to be no more. What remaining shows seem to be moved to the Coach House, no more on their schedule. Sucks. That was my favorite place to see bands out here.

Besides, if you're in San Diego already, they're at the House Of Blues here. That's where we will be.

well...seeing as how i have not seen SX since they opened for BG at Jaxx, way too many years ago.....I have every intention of being at the Charlotte show.

I'll be there for the Atlanta show. I'm going to show up super early at the Masquerade so I can meet the bands (main concern being Simone!!). After that, I'm going to go around town until doors open. If I don't get to meet her, I'll probably go to Charlotte to try it again next day.

I'll be at the Atlanta show. I'm skipping work to get there early. I was TOO far away from Simone at ProgPower - that's not happening again :D

I'll be going to the show in Hartford, CT...but it doesn't look like Epica will be playing that which I'm pretty disappointed about. I look forward to seeing Into Eternity and Symphony X again, but was hoping to see Epica on there as well.