Tailgating at The Red Roof Inn/ Powerfest

DarkTide said:
Stinking Drunk With Power - fest worked out quite well !!
Why, yes it did! Another great idea from the mind of the Metal Genius!

DarkTide said:
I dub you - Urban Destroyer!!
haha! I love it!

DarkTide said:
The tailgate thing worked out well and hopefully helped folks get aquainted with one another, while also allowing us all to enjoy the excellent weather we had.

I had a couple requests for my email addy from some of the fine folks I met, so feel free to PM me, and I'll pass it along.

Thanks for making the weekend memorable. Me and Pat were laughing our asses off at some of the antics on our drive back home.

Britt (Packer fan, Cub fan, beer fan, metal fan, Pussy Posse fan)

Man, I have so many stories, I don't know where to begin!

Dude, it's gonna be worse in September; we'll be P to the 4th... the ProgPower Pussy Posse!

Shaye

Was great meeting and hanging out with everyone. Tailgating was a blast. Can't wait to do it again at ProgPower.

I want to give special thanks to Chris and Rob for putting on a kick ass show. But there is one "thanks" that I think alot of us have forgotten to give... so I'll be the first to thank "Chaser" for saving my ass this weekend. (Even if it couldn't save Zilla Thursday night) I think we should find out how to make it an "official" sponser for ProgPower.

Kim K said:
Was great meeting and hanging out with everyone. Tailgating was a blast. Can't wait to do it again at ProgPower.

I want to give special thanks to Chris and Rob for putting on a kick ass show. But there is one "thanks" that I think alot of us have forgotten to give... so I'll be the first to thank "Chaser" for saving my ass this weekend. (Even if it couldn't save Zilla Thursday night) I think we should find out how to make it an "official" sponser for ProgPower.

If I didn't take chaser on friday night I would have been done on Saturday, I still had a mild hangover but hello!! we were hitting everything up. Beer,Jager,7&7's, Jim Beam and more Jager, Vodka and beer at #105 till dawn. My liver needs a serious rest for a few months
loco.gif

All I have to say is Pooch is fucking hardcore too, one guy that can keep up with the swedes!!
headbob.gif

Oh yeah someone remind me to stay away away from the herbification next time LOL

Bear

savascream said:
LOL! I was the one that found the missing dart. \m/

Right on! Sorry my vox didn't do it for ya... maybe next time I'll win ya over.

Stay metal bro!!

So that was you...thanks for finding that!! I was the guy you gave the dart too. Too funny. Anyway, no need to apologize, you guys have enough people who love ya so what do I know?

Kim K said:

Does that stuff actually work? I'm really curious... 'cause I've heard some people swear by it and others swear at it...

Kim K said:
so I'll be the first to thank "Chaser" for saving my ass this weekend. (Even if it couldn't save Zilla Thursday night) I think we should find out how to make it an "official" sponser for ProgPower.

What is this stuff? I don't think we have it in Michigan.

~Tammy Z~