TAMMY Z NEEDS A RIDE: WHO'S GOT ONE?

MetalOperaChick, prepare to be massively tackle-hugged! :heh:

I suppose that this is another event only available to gold-badge holders, huh? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Glad to hear that you'll be at PP, Tamz. Don't worry, I'll find you in the crowd. :headbang:

Hey, I used to have a CD by that band! :lol: (I sold it to a guy a few years ago for $20, apparently it was hard to find.)

Glad you'll be making it, Tammy! :headbang:

Maybe we can ask Bobby & Jeff for a few more copies so we can sell them for extra PP spending cash! :lol:

Totally! What a relief! Can't break the routine now! :loco:

I found a great deal on AirTran three weeks before PP. The second
best deal out of the many times(?) to PP. You get to pick your flights
to and from and it is non-stop(love it)!!!
I am glad you can make it also, I almost had to pull out the magic hat jk!

One and a half to go!..........Cristen

Flashes Bobby the Horns!!!
I was going to see if I was going to be headed out to Dallas(Enis) during the week,I might have been able to have you ride with me to Winston Salem and go from there

I found a great deal on AirTran three weeks before PP. The second
best deal out of the many times(?) to PP. You get to pick your flights
to and from and it is non-stop(love it)!!!
I am glad you can make it also, I almost had to pull out the magic hat jk!

One and a half to go!..........Cristen

Yep, AirTran rocks so far! If they have nice planes and good service then see no reason to ever travel with another carrier when I could pick my own schedule instead!

Flashes Bobby the Horns!!!
I was going to see if I was going to be headed out to Dallas(Enis) during the week,I might have been able to have you ride with me to Winston Salem and go from there

Aw, thanks Chris! That would have been pretty cool! Thanks for the offer and for thinking of me! *hugs* See you there!