Tell me Scott didn't just say that! (bonus content included, GTFIH!)

As much as I would love a new album next year I would say this was just stage talk bullshit honestly. They don't even have a long term replacement yet for Rob.

always going to be sceptical when Scott says stuff like that,theve said the same thing on the last couple records too lol,id love them to prove me wrong but i highly doubt we will see another album till 2016 at the earliest,i could be wrong as they did have such a strong run on this record and they cant afford to lose that momentum now that they are in the game again,i wish them luck in getting it out next year;)

Everyone can't thank Joey for all of this. Scott and Charlie thought nobody wanted to hear a bird sing, I guess they were wrong and have been since they booted him during the height of their careers after the POT album cycle. Anthrax was almost extinct and would have been if Joey didn't agree to come back and sing for them.

Now if only they would get Dan Spitz back and do a proper thrash album all would be good.

This video was awesome, like 91 all over again..or whenever that tour was

I am always sceptical as they have always had bad luck be it record labels, changing members, etc. I will believe it when I see it's release date.

That said, things seem to be going well at the moment. I really did like this particular tour's choice of support acts as well as it brought in some people that might not have seen them before.

As mentioned above, bullshit stage talk. Don't expect a new album before 2016.

I remember them saying there would be a new album with Joey and Spitz while they were on stage during one of those reunion shows in 2006. Well after firing Joey again, booting out Spitz again, hiring Dan Delson, firing Dan Nelson, hiring John Bush, losing John Bush, finally brining back Joey and brining back Gaggiano they took half a decade to finally put out a new album

They also consider an album of covers a new album. I wouldn't expect a new Anthrax studio album for at least 2 to 3 years...if at all