Thank you from DARKWATER!

New Metal Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hello everyone!

I just want to take the opportunity and thank everyone who made our visit in the US to an amazing experience. We had heard about the "progpower family" but now we totally understand the full meaning of it! You guys rock!

We definitely made some new friends (especially Simon haha), and it was great meeting some old ones!

To Mark and Lane, our sponsors: we truly appreciate your help, you guys are so cool!

A big thank you to the crew, it is you people who make a festival like this run smooth (even if we made things a little bit harder for you ;)) A BIG thank you!

Glenn: Thank you for everything!!

And to the people who make the difference, the people who actually buy the tickets to go see bands like us: Thank you! You make it all worth while!

If you want to stay updated please join us on facebook :)

Until the next time!

Henrik
DARKWATER

You guys ROCKED and were so much fun to hang out with (especially Simon, lol) Only regret is the shortened set. We need MORE Darkwater. Hopefully, soon.

11PP12peeps36.jpg
[/IMG]

Awesome performance. Darkwater is an outstanding band. Thank you for coming to play for us. It was a true pleasure.

That is such a classy photo. Every time I look at it, I giggle.

The irony is that I have a nice, normal photo with the other two band members. XD

Thanks for posting, Ann Marie!

I'm sure you were just pretending to be normal in the other photo... :D:D

Payback is a bitch! :lol:

Damn shame your set was cut short, but holy crap you guys were awesome! In fact, I was ready to put in a sponsorship bid for you guys for next year until Glenn dropped us the bomb that you guys were added to this years line-up! You guys really deserve to be brought back - hopefully for at least the Thursday night showcase/kick-off thing.

As I sit and waiting impatiently for your next awesome album... (you guys are making one, right?)

I went in to your set expecting the typical Dream Theater copycat Prog band. I was wrong and impressed as hell. Your songs have hooks unlike most of those songs, and you guys sounded AWESOME! Bought both of your CDs after your set. Thanks for coming and playing.

You guys were one of the bands I was looking forward to the most. I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. Nice guys, awesome music. Can't wait for a new album and a return trip.

I also enjoyed the heck out of your set. Darkwater was one of my most-anticipated bands of the festival, and my expectations were completely blown away. I saw you guys play at the Bay Area Rock Festival (in San Francisco), and you were even better this time!

Loving the new disc, looking forward to the next one and hopefully seeing you again at ProgPower or elsewhere!

Craig