Thank You From Voyager!

Voyagerau

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2011
www.voyager-australia.com
Hey All

We've all arrived back home safe and sound and finally have a few moments to reflect and thank everyone who made our trip to the USA the most memorable and wonderful experience for us.

Glenn & Jen: Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us the amazing opportunity to play your festival. It was one of the most organised, professional and fun shows we have ever played. Thanks for being amazing people as well, you were both absolute legends :)

The PPUSA Crew: What can we say?? Most down to earth, hard working and professional crew. Glenn, you are so lucky to work with such amazing people!! Thank you for all your help so we could rock out, have fun and be ourselves on stage (which is what we love to do best!! hahaha)

Special thanks to Tommy for really looking after us backstage. You are a deadset legend ;)

To our sponsors: Thank you for being some of the loveliest people we have ever met. Not content with just sponsoring us which helped us to play at this wonderful festival, you also took us out and showed us the time of our lives at Vortex and at the Artmore after party. We can never thank you enough.

Milton & Intromental Crew: Thanks for hooking us up with the Brooklyn show and looking after us. Also had a blast hanging out with you at ProgPower!

To the fans/new members of the V family: The love you showed us all touched us in ways we cannot express. We were so very humbled by your kind words, the time you took to come hang with us, take photos and chat away with us. These are all memories we will hold dear for the rest of our lives. We cannot believe the response we have had, and I think from all the photos you can't miss the cheesy grins on our faces. You really made it so very special.

If anyone has any photos with us please shoot an email to voyager.management@gmail.com we'd love to see them :)

Glenn: Never got to ask you, but if you have any ProgPower XII shirts or posters left over from the festival, we'd really love to grab some from you. Drop us an email or PM and let us know.

If you haven't already, please add Voyager Australia to your Facebook for all future updates.

Thanks again to you all

VOYAGER

To the fans/new members of the V family: The love you showed us all touched us in ways we cannot express. We were so very humbled by your kind words, the time you took to come hang with us, take photos and chat away with us. These are all memories we will hold dear for the rest of our lives. We cannot believe the response we have had, and I think from all the photos you can't miss the cheesy grins on our faces. You really made it so very special.

If anyone has any photos with us please shoot an email to voyager.management@gmail.com we'd love to see them :)

I was a fan of you guys since the first album (if you recall, I was the guy that helped you with the door to the stage (assuming this is Daniel that is making this post)). I was also hanging out with you during the post-party as well. I was a sponsor of Eldritch. The big guy with long curly/wavy blond hair wearing a DGM shirt that Saturday night. Here is a picture of myself (in this case, with the Pagan's Mind keyboardist):

IMG_3289Medium.jpg

Like I said, I was a fan since the first album (on a chance discovery while searching out some new music). I ended up having to get your other albums as they became available through your website as there was no way I was going to get them in the US itself. I ended up getting the downloads as I wanted them immediately and did not want to deal with international shipping all the way from Australia. I did eventually get the CD's themselves due to the "insider sale" last year.

I never once, in my life, thought I would actually get to see actually see you guys play! Needless to say, I was blown away when the announcement was made that you guys were going to appear at ProgPower! Holy shit, you guys put on one friggan hell of a set! And on top of that, you guys are some of the nicest, most humble people around that are just out to have a good time! I am just flabbergasted and now got a whole new respect for you guys and your music.

I get home and put on your new album on the big Klipsch rig, and HOLY SHIT!!!!!! That album is just friggan incredible! That one track "Seize the Day" still give me goosebumps. I thought it was awesome to hear it live, but then hearing it again on my nice big stereo rig - DAAAAAAMN! Unbelievable!

Anyway, here are a couple of quick pics I got of you guys. I never did get a picture of myself with you, though (unless somebody else managed to). I have plenty more pictures, but not had a chance to upload them to my Photobucket account yet.

Prog-Power-XII704Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII702Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII709Medium.jpg

You guys were fantastic - musically and personally. Really, you all became one of the highlights of this festival for many of us. Not only were you exciting and fun to watch on stage, you were a blast to hang out with as well. Thank YOU for making the huge effort to come all the way to Atlanta to entertain us - in more ways then I think any of us imagined. Glad you made it home safe. Myself and others have many photos. I'll be sure to email them to you in the next couple of days. Stay well and hope to see you all again before too much time passes.

i picked up the new album at Progpower and have no stopped listening to it since. Amazing stuff! and your performance has been one of my all time favorites.

please come back soon!

Well, I can't say I was the hugest fan of them when they were announced, since I only owned the first album and heard the new tune at the time, but I was genuinely excited for them to come over, and immediately picked up the two I didn't have. I knew they were going to be good, and I wasn't disappointed.

Thank you to all of you as well. I not only found one of my favorite bands in Voyager, but I now count you as my friends. You all rock. The Vortex run was EPIC!!!

Your performance and our time together is the #1 reason this was the best ProgPower ever for me (out of 8 times attending). Not only were you the surprise show of the festival and put on one of the three best shows I have seen at ProgPower but you also are some of the nicest people anyone could hope to hang out with. I will have Voyager on my sponsor list each year going forward until your triumphant return.:headbang:

The new album is amazing. Easily tied for my favorite Voyager album yet. With a few more listens it may take the top spot.

Thank you for being one of the highlights of the year. You guys were amazing and you brought fun to the festival. I wish we could have Hung out more, hopefully there will be a next time. We love you guys :)

Milton & Intromental Crew: Thanks for hooking us up with the Brooklyn show and looking after us. Also had a blast hanging out with you at ProgPower!

VOYAGER

Thanks to YOU mates for being the easiest band to work with, ever. It was a real big pleasure to work with, getting to know you, hanging out and watching both your sets in Brooklyn and in Atlanta. I really hope we can do it again at some point down the road.

By the way, WHERE IS MY VEGEMITE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

-Milton

Glenn: Never got to ask you, but if you have any ProgPower XII shirts or posters left over from the festival, we'd really love to grab some from you. Drop us an email or PM and let us know.

VOYAGER

If he doesn't I will gladly donate my unworn Large to send to you guys as a thank you for melting my face.

Thank you! You guys were amazing. The Law & Order theme ranks pretty low on the list of songs I expected to hear at PPUSA; that was incredible! And I've had Scatman stuck in my head since Friday. I'm glad I made it to the merch tables to get a CD before they sold out too. Hopefully you guys can get back to the US one of these days.