Thanx To All From Exploding Ned

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Always great to see our PP friends. Thanx to all of you who stopped by to see us and spend your hard-earned moolah at our tables. You guyz rule the planet and the entire known universe. Hope to see you again next year.

I think I spent the most money at your booth. Thanks for providing a butt-ton of stuff that I wanted to buy! :) Definitely one of my favorite booths.

Also, the lady with the Lordian Guard shirt was awesome. I squee'd with glee when I saw her t-shirt. :D

I think I spent the most money at your booth. Thanks for providing a butt-ton of stuff that I wanted to buy! :) Definitely one of my favorite booths. Also, the lady with the Lordian Guard shirt was awesome. I squee'd with glee when I saw her t-shirt. :D

Many thanx for the biz Orb, always appreciated. And yes, Jamie knows metal like none other.

Thanks again, Ned! I didn't have much to spend, but the only merch I bought was from you- Powerwolf shirt & new Powerwolf CD. And a special "THANKS & HELLO!" to the fine crew @ Ned's table: Dale (ALWAYS a pleasure to have a chat over a smoke outside and I'm so sorry you missed Rhapsody- I know how much you love them), the girl I had a Jon Mikl Thor conversation with 2 or 3 years ago (Heather might be her name...I always refer to her as "ThorGirl") and anyone I forgot.

Exploding Ned's Rules!

the girl I had a Jon Mikl Thor conversation with 2 or 3 years ago (Heather might be her name...I always refer to her as "ThorGirl") and anyone I forgot.

Exploding Ned's Rules!

"the girl' is my fiancé Jamie and she knows Thor and her metal quite well. Seems that Thor shirt made her quite popular with the gaggle of Canadians at this years Ragnarokkr in Chicago.

Ned, I liked your booth so much I think I visited it three times. Twice for sure...bought a ton of CDs. Then I came back and got the Venom - Black Metal LP and the new Trouble. Love your booth so much!

"the girl' is my fiancé Jamie and she knows Thor and her metal quite well. Seems that Thor shirt made her quite popular with the gaggle of Canadians at this years Ragnarokkr in Chicago.

I fangirled over her Lordian Guard shirt, she was pleased to see my Heathen shirt and then sent me your way for a thrash album and some Warlord that Ned's didn't have. Which I have not listened to yet, but I will soon! I have a stack of CDs to listen to. Hah. :D

Ned - I'll probably end up blowing a butt-ton more money at your booth next year, too. Especially if you have more awesome shirts. And if you want to see about carrying any Falconer shirts next year, contact Stefan. I can shoot you his business e-mail via PM if you're interested.

I fangirled over her Lordian Guard shirt, she was pleased to see my Heathen shirt and then sent me your way for a thrash album and some Warlord that Ned's didn't have. Which I have not listened to yet, but I will soon! I have a stack of CDs to listen to. Hah. :D

Oh ok now I can put a face to the name, you are the woman in the Heathen shirt (as if there would be more). Cool, nice to meet you.
She got the Lordian Guard shirt at Ragnarokkr; there was a shirt vendor there set up beside us that noticed her Warlord shirt, asked her if she liked Lordian Guard and went to his car and got her the only one he had... something like that. I hope you dig that Dark Design and you found the Warlord you needed there.

Thanks again, Ned! I didn't have much to spend, but the only merch I bought was from you- Powerwolf shirt & new Powerwolf CD. And a special "THANKS & HELLO!" to the fine crew @ Ned's table: Dale (ALWAYS a pleasure to have a chat over a smoke outside and I'm so sorry you missed Rhapsody- I know how much you love them), the girl I had a Jon Mikl Thor conversation with 2 or 3 years ago (Heather might be her name...I always refer to her as "ThorGirl") and anyone I forgot.

Exploding Ned's Rules!

Thanx Demon! You're the goods definitely.

Ned - I'll probably end up blowing a butt-ton more money at your booth next year, too. Especially if you have more awesome shirts. And if you want to see about carrying any Falconer shirts next year, contact Stefan. I can shoot you his business e-mail via PM if you're interested.

Thanx Orb, yes I just PM'd you about the shirts.