The Busiest Man at ProgPower

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
Other than Glenn and his crew ....

But if you remember a question I asked a few months ago if somebody has ever played twice at the same ProgPower. Well this year... we have somebody playing -3- times! He is going to be shit tired. That would be Stian Kristoffersen, the drummer of Firewind, Pagan's Mind, and,and thus... also the All-Star Jam Band.

Stian is very kewl, for what little I hung out with him at last year's PP and some others (malakas).. but above that he is a MAD SICK drummer...

Mega kudos to the guy..

Glenn received the 'Balls of Steel' award last year. Should Stian be recognized at the end of this year's fest with some sort of 'PPUSA VIII Iron Man Triathalon' trophy?

:kickass:

I cannot wait to see Pagan's Mind - and in particular Stian - in action this year! HUZZAH!!!

It's a good thing he won't have to play any of those sets back to back, since Pagan's Mind plays on Friday, Firewind opens on Saturday, and the All-Star Jam closes that night. Nonetheless, I would agree that an award would be in order for someone who will be busting their butt to entertain us all weekend (literally). :headbang:

Glenn received the 'Balls of Steel' award last year. Should Stian be recognized at the end of this year's fest with some sort of 'PPUSA VIII Iron Man Triathalon' trophy?

:kickass:

I cannot wait to see Pagan's Mind - and in particular Stian - in action this year! HUZZAH!!!

Pagan's Mind is the band I'm looking most forward to this year, with After Forever being a very, very close second. I don't say that to knock on any other band, because I have no doubt this will be my favorite PP thus far. :headbang:

~Brian~

Oh yeah, Stian is a badass!

I thought Mark Cross was the drummer for Firewind? Did I miss something?

ooh you are right. I didn't realize that Stian left after Apollo joined. Stian was on the Burning Earth and Forged by Fire records. Maybe they'll have him come on stage then... when they do the old songs >_>

he better start running now to get that cardio up ; )
Looks like he'll need a lot of fluids or he'll be loosing about 10 lbs over the weekend LOL

Take it from me....that boy can drink like a mofo.

Loosing 10? Try gaining 10 after he gets done drinkin with me! :kickass:

All i remember from backstage was him handing his drinks to you...Finish this John...

LOL

HAHAHAHAHA! God what a blast! He'd take 2 sips....John finish this. Hah hah hah.

Cant wait to party with the boys yet again!!! God I love them fucking guys!

PPSTIAN.jpg

DrumRman, Stian, and Evil!

Pic courtesy of Bear (who is also hiding in the full version of this pic)