The Gold Badge Waiting List is now open to the public

YES! I officially reserved my Gold Badge! I was offered a GB last year but had to decline, but not this year! See y'all in the building ASAP with NO WAITING! I've GOTTA be on or very near to the rail, front-and-center, for POWER QUEST!
Me, too! Fuck yes! As I told Glenn, though it's bittersweet for me because I feel bad for those who had to give up their Gold Badge.

Me, too! Fuck yes! As I told Glenn, though it's bittersweet for me because I feel bad for those who had to give up their Gold Badge.
Yes, quite true indeed. I feel very badly for them, but their Gold badges will never be wasted on us!
I plan to be up front on or near the barrier nearby Nathan for this set! See ya there!:headbang::kickass::cool:

Now I know where to find 7th Saviour, At least during PQ's set. :D I'll try and squeeze up there with you guys, though I'm not sure how much luck I'll have. I usually end up chatting with other people about before I actually get near the stage. :lol:

I've been at every PP but one (III), and have never gotten any of this harassment. I feel left out.

Jax usually buys me a beer, though, so that pretty much makes up for it!

dt

Liar, I've harassed you!

And I agree the GB perks are great. There is nothing better than seeing the line half way down the street, walking in, getting merch, walking back to the hotel to drop stuff off, have a beer then walk back in while there is still a line. :)

Also, it's nice to have a bit of breathing room to have a drink and chat before the crowd filters in.

-Metal

Now I know where to find 7th Saviour, At least during PQ's set. :D I'll try and squeeze up there with you guys, though I'm not sure how much luck I'll have. I usually end up chatting with other people about before I actually get near the stage. :lol:
I'm not yet sure which shirt I'll have on that evening, but it'll probably be my Primal Fear shirt!:saint::cool::headbang::kickass:
See ya there!

If I recall correctly, I vaguely remember seeing something that sponsers are automatically included on the next years gold-badge list. Is that true Glenn or am I mistaken.

This was what I recall from last year, although Glenn can step in if I misunderstood:

If you are a sponsor for one year and put in a bid for the next year, but are NOT selected as a sponsor, then you could contact Glenn to be added to the gold badge list. I don't believe it was an automatic add for the following year.