The "Good Times" Thread

I wanted to ask you... what's with your recent obsession with Hindi? You didnt even let your username and personal message go.

I dunno, it's on the other side of the Indo-european language family from the languages I know and it's cool seeing similarities between it and Spanish. And I just like learning languages in general.

I'm working on booking shows for my band in Richmond, Pennsylvania, and Delaware so if all works out well, my band should get a ton more exposure which would be pretty sweet. I still haven't gotten the results on whether or not my band won the battle to open for paganfest though and I'm beginning to get impatient.

was she carrying the baby on a pouch or did one fall out as you were talking to her? just curious....

I have a looser definition of a milf than other people I think, sexy woman between 35-50; a milf to me, with or without children. You know, "mom age". The age your friends moms were in when you were around 15.

I thought there was a term for it, and it was Cougar.

Either way, I started out having a shitty day and it was pretty crappy even in the evening but I started being optimistic because my band's having a jam tomorrow and we're trying out a bassist during the jam after tomorrow. Hopefully we'll start playing shows soon. That makes me very happy! :p I'll probably be close to shitting my pants on my first live gig.

MILFs are any women with kids who you would want to fuck. Cougar is an older woman who searches for younger men. A Cougar can be a MILF, but a MILF isn't necessarily a cougar.

An attractive woman over 30 (without any further knowledge of whether she has kids or whatever) is just an attractive woman.

Get your terms right.

Haha, good to hear man.
Should be good craic. We all like the same music, getting pissed, and are all comp scis. Plus none of us is stupidly anal about cleaning or anything, or make much mess tbh :p
So should work out.

Drunken nerdfest. Sounds awesome. :p

Beat Prince of Persia 2 (which means that much like the Prince I can return to having a life), made myself some grilled cheese (good bread = yum), about to watch some Doctor Who, and tonight I'm going to see Flight 666 with my drummer. It's playing one-night-only in some theater in Arlington. For those not in the know, it's the Iron Maiden tour documentary filmed by Sam Dunn (Metal: A Headbanger's Journey). I actually saw him filming when I saw them in Mansfield. Maybe I'm in it.

Anyhow, looks like a good day.

My bad. There was this show on TV the other night about this 50 year old woman, who was actually amazingly attractive for her age, with a 30 year old lover. Her kids were as old as the bloke.

My sister's dad (all of my siblings have different dads) is in his late 40's and is dating a 22 year old... His oldest daughter is 24... They went to high school together...

So mainly it's just listening to metal and getting wasted.

Oh, well that sounds like some fucking win right there.

By the way, you all should have seen Flight 666 last night. Fucking awesome. Reminds me of exactly why Iron Maiden are the best metal band (not my favorite, the best). Anyone who doubts that conclusion should go see them live.

MILFs are any women with kids who you would want to fuck. Cougar is an older woman who searches for younger men. A Cougar can be a MILF, but a MILF isn't necessarily a cougar.

An attractive woman over 30 (without any further knowledge of whether she has kids or whatever) is just an attractive woman.

Get your terms right.

this

MILF = MOTHER i'd like to fuck