the l o v e boat

are you in love?

• yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
like what? go up to a girl and ask her "hey, wanna shag tonight?" yeah, maybe that could work if they're dead drunk or they have eyesight problems... :lol: :p

Ugh! This fat Puerto Rican prostitute tried getting on me the other day. I was at a redlight and was looking over at the green light on the one corner to see when it turned red so I could go, and the fucking hoe must have thought I was checking her (?) out or something. She came running towards my car waving, so I took off and went through the redlight. I don't need anyone thinking that I'm tappin that shit.

Lord Ilpalazzo said:
Ugh! This fat Puerto Rican prostitute tried getting on me the other day. I was at a redlight and was looking over at the green light on the one corner to see when it turned red so I could go, and the fucking hoe must have thought I was checking her (?) out or something. She came running towards my car waving, so I took off and went through the redlight. I don't need anyone thinking that I'm tappin that shit.

ppprrrffftt!

So how did you change your name out from under Dirty?

Does seeing a girl once a week, where there is much drug and alcohol consumption, interspersed with lots of fucking constitute as love? If so, then yes, I am in love, and it so beautiful that it just makes me want to shit and vomit at the same time.