The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
Ok, so it's starting soon, and if I look @ Killergon's sig, I see that I'm not the only one interested in football.....

Who do u think will win the world cup?

What wud teh final look like??

But yea these questions actually are useless, cos holland is gonna win everything, fo sho!

KillerGon said:
you should do a poll with the main teams and let the people choose who is going to be champion...

Good idea.....gimme some countries to put in

-The Netherlands
-Brazil
-Argentina
-Australia (teh suxx0r but they have a dutch coach)
-Germany
-Italy
-England
-Spain
-Portugal
-France

Tell what to add u guyz

ugh... football...

das macht keine spass... or something like it (A)

Holland is going to win anyway... damn it!! I have to watch all those games when holland plays... my ma wants me to.

@Orelinde, you're not really dutch then :) If you are, watch them and hope we win!!!!

Of course it's fun when we win... but i dont really mind

i didn't mind that netherlands didnt make it to the finals, now i don't mind either...

football sucks :p (don't throw anything at me please now!! *hides*)

i just dont like to see football

playing can be fun, without guys... they're fanatics and kick waaay to hard. but to watch people run after a little ball just to kick it away again for 90 mins... no, not really interesting... i think its boring

Orelinde said:
i just dont like to see football

playing can be fun, without guys... they're fanatics and kick waaay to hard. but to watch people run after a little ball just to kick it away again for 90 mins... no, not really interesting... i think its boring

football is for man...

go play chess if you cant handle