WORLD CUP 2006...............COME ON ENGLAND!!!

SAXONIZED

Made In Yorkshire
Apr 8, 2005
WORLD CUP 2006 ………………COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

How I’ve heard strong rumours that WAYNE ROONEY::saint: :lol: has been seen with a copy of LIONHEART!:headbang: And is one of SAXON’S new fans!! Wait………there’s more!! Also strong rumours suggest he even checks out this FORUM!!!:kickass: :lol: :lol:

So Wayne, I know you are a bit busy at moment! But you can’t resist reading the treads on here, so could you take these Saxon song titles, I think relevant to this World Cup and let them inspire you and rest of the England squad!!……….AND GOOD LUCK MATE!!!:kickass: :lol: :lol:

GONNA SHOUT (The England fans)
EVERYBODY UP
GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU GOT
ROCK THE NATIONS
BATTLE CRY
PARTY TIL YOU PUKE:puke: (Us lot back home if we win)
WE ARE STRONG
NEVER SURRENDER
STAND UP AND BE COUNTED
TAKING YOUR CHANCES
POWER AND THE GLORY
MIDAS TOUCH ( Rooney!! Rooney!! When he scores a hat trick in the final to win it!)
CRUSADER
DO IT ALL FOR YOU
ONE STEP AWAY
CLOUD NINE (If, just if!)
DOGS OF WAR
WATCHING YOU (We are, back home!)
COMING HOME (Not too soon I hope)
DEEDS OF GLORY
THE RETURN (The triumphant return)
LIONHEART (Goes without saying)
ENGLISH MAN OF WAR (Now you England fans in Germany, behave yourselves!!)

So the world cup starts today, I’ve been to the supermarket, got my beer and barbeque stuff and already started drinking……………..So that’s my excuse for this thread I’M PISSED!!!

What do you think to those songs as a ‘One Off’ set list?:err: ……………….I’m not so sure.

Now’s where’s me BEER!!!

Yeah I'd quite like England to win the World Cup but the only reason I don't want them to win is cos I put my bet on about 6 weeks ago, so if my team win the World Cup I stand to pick up £1,300 and half that amount if they come in second.

I'll be watching it on Sunday cos that's when my team's first game is (I think).

On hearing the news that Wayne Rooney was getting a Cortizone Injection, David Beckham retorted "If that fat bastard is getting a new car, I want one too"!! :lol: :lol:

I'll be watching all the England games, but none of the others, if I can help it! Paxoman informs me he will be watching football, drinking beer and eating pizza - probably for the whole tournament! Grrrrrr!

First match finished - Germany 4 Costa Rica 2

Princess - I hope England beat your team in the final, you will still get £650, so you'll be quids in!

Hehe yeah I suppose that would still be a good deal for everyone - England gets the cup and I get £650 if my team comes second and the £650 would be spent very wisely on loads more concert tickets - and that could finance a wee trip to Belfast to see Saxon as well - awesome:headbang:

Sammi951 said:
On hearing the news that Wayne Rooney was getting a Cortizone Injection, David Beckham retorted "If that fat bastard is getting a new car, I want one too"!! :lol: :lol:

I'll be watching all the England games, but none of the others, if I can help it! Paxoman informs me he will be watching football, drinking beer and eating pizza - probably for the whole tournament! Grrrrrr!

Good joke Sammi, like that one! Regarding Paxoman, let him have his football time. Sometimes us blokes need a rest from all the jobs we do around the house, and general running around we do for you gals! Something ltells me that was the WRONG thing to say:OMG: :lol:

Yes Sammi let Paxoman have his football time - and the good thing is, he'll probably be too engrossed in the footie that he won't even noticed that you left the house and you're in Sweden quite happy playing with Metal Dude's BALLS!!!!!

:lol:

So i take it none of you cunts are bothered by the 1 day games between England and Sri Lanka.
Nice one princess good to see you backing some other team besides England.

SAXONIZED said:
Regarding Paxoman, let him have his football time. Sometimes us blokes need a rest from all the jobs we do around the house, and general running around we do for you gals! Something ltells me that was the WRONG thing to say:OMG: :lol:

Don't get me started!! :lol:

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Yes Sammi let Paxoman have his football time - and the good thing is, he'll probably be too engrossed in the footie that he won't even noticed that you left the house and you're in Sweden quite happy playing with Metal Dude's BALLS!!!!!

:lol:

:OMG: I should be so lucky!! :lol: :lol: :oops:

WILKS said:
So i take it none of you cunts are bothered by the 1 day games between England and Sri Lanka.
Nice one princess good to see you backing some other team besides England.

What a lovely turn of phrase you have there Wilks! :lol: I'm not much into the cricket (or the football really!), but I would always support England and want them to win at whatever they were doing...and what is wrong with that, may I ask? :D I wouldn't really blame Princess for not supporting England, she isn't English, when all's said and done. If England weren't in the World Cup, but Scotland/Wales/Ireland were, then I would want one of them to win.

good thread....."dont worry"england wont be coming home as "broken heroes"
cos we have spent too many "hungry years" to "give it all away" now.but "hold on" we have qualified and are "one step away"and "we are strong" so come on england lets hear your "battle cry "and "give every thing youve got " we are all "watching you " and "waiting for the night " in berlin when under the "circle of light" you "run for your lives" and end up "taking your chances" then we can all go "out of control " and "party till we puke"

Well we won 1-0 not the best of second half performences but i spose in the first match the results all that matters.

Golden_Goose said:
GO ENGLAND! :kickass:

I see Germany beat Cost Rica 4-2 and Ecuador shutout Poland 2-0

Don't take this the wrong way - hey, if you want England to win, good on you...but I just wondered how come you're not supporting the USA? Maybe I'm just overly Patriotic, but if my own Country's team were playing, there's no way I'd want anyone else to win.

i actually think USA might do quite well in this world cup. i think the #5 fifa ranking is a joke though. but fifa rankings are always a joke

Sammi951 said:
Don't take this the wrong way - hey, if you want England to win, good on you...but I just wondered how come you're not supporting the USA? Maybe I'm just overly Patriotic, but if my own Country's team were playing, there's no way I'd want anyone else to win.

Naturally being from the US I'd like to see them do well and that goes without saying but I'm realistic. I'm VERY happy for and want England to do well because A- they're a better team then the US team and more importantly, me mum was born in England:cool: so I'm of British decent and even though mum has been gone along time, I'd like to see them win it for her if you will :cool: