The Official Glenn Harveston Appreciation Thread!

Well, this was my first ProgPower and I must say it was an incredible experience! Glenn, you are one special guy. I have heard so many wonderful things about you from the fans, the bands and the crew. It really says a lot about your character to have such a vision and make it come alive and make so many people's dreams come true. Thanks for being you and letting me be a part of this.

Thank You Glenn For Another Great Show, 3 In A Row Now For Me. Edguy Was A Highlight For Me. Womd/jon Olivia's Pain, Brainstorm,tad Morose,kamelot, And Into Eternity Were All Equally Awsome!!

Thanks For The Autograph Glenn, It Was A Pleasure To Finally Meet The Man That Makes This Great Festival Possible! See You Next Year!

I have been going to shows since '76 and this is one of the best experiences I've ever had. This was my first PP and I'll be waiting at Ticketmaster every year from now on as soon as tix are available. The lineup for both nights was simply amazing. I loved being able to walk back and forth from the Fairfield and make a drink between sets. I thought Glenn's introducing of all of the staff was very, very decent. The restaraunt selection a few miles around the venue is very good. Thanx Glenn for a great weekend.

Glenn you fucken rock! Just wanted to thank you for being very accomodating to me and my friend. I don't think many people can pull off what you do for us each year.

Also, your crew is amazing everyone mentioned in the guide deserves praise! One recomendation though :) the VIP lounge was a little dry, of course everytime I visited the upstairs there was this one Jon Oliva character...I wonder where the Jack Daniels went? :)