The Poll for the new Moderator!

Who will be the new mods of CoB Off-Topic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahhhh, the 1982187 possible usages for the word "que" in all romance languages :)

oh, and so far I truly like this poll's outcome.

I say subtract all the votes from poeple not from this board. If we are choosing a mod it should be what the poeple of the board want. And Marcio, I'll vote for you if you balance that bad rep from battleheart :lol:

Wrong, I never asked anyone to vote for me. Ptah's got the link in his sig and people from the forum followed it here. Also, Ptah did that of his own will to help me out.

The most I did to advertise myself was bump my little speech in the Who Wants to be Mod? thread.

Wrong, I never asked anyone to vote for me. Ptah's got the link in his sig and people from the forum followed it here. Also, Ptah did that of his own will to help me out.

The most I did to advertise myself was bump my little speech in the Who Wants to be Mod? thread.

ah ok, but do you think those votes should count? It's like americans came here to vote for the canadian elections.

On another note, I don't see why their votes wouldn't be valid. If they're voting for me that must mean they think I'm a good person. I'm the same person over there as I am in this forum.

On another note, I don't see why their votes wouldn't be valid. If they're voting for me that must mean they think I'm a good person. I'm the same person over there as I am in this forum.

yeah that's right but they do not know your concurrents, so it's a bit unfair for us in my opinion :p