The Poll for the new Moderator!

Who will be the new mods of CoB Off-Topic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll pass that info along to him when he logs on MSN.

I hope this whole incident doesn't deter anyone from voting for me though... I still think I'd make a great mod.

Mods are gay, it's fine the way it is now... any 'coboter' with mod powers will be retarded... vikk will win, but no one else should imo.. mitch should be he's not on enough... everyone else is cool but not admin worthy tbh.

This thead and the poll is composed of 100% gay, and if you want to be a mod... you're gay. Hell, if you even want a mod here, you're gay.

The gayness must end!

P.S. If you win and ban me, you're gay too :p:lol:

there really is no need of a new moderator. but if it there really is going to be a new mod then it better be either Mitch or Nikkie.

(by the way, if you haven't voted yet, vote for one of them, they need your help)

Oops, I voted without reading the thread first.

I'm from the Symphony X-forum and I vote for Mr. Fast. Not only because he's a great person but because he's the expert what comes to off-topic. :D

I voted mitch... he is the best suited, just no online enough. vikk i'd be ok with, unless he abused his powers... anyone else should just drop out from the running. metalages should know that no one else deserves it, no offense.

so my endorsement is mitch/vikk.... therefore they will win!

although i still think there shouldn't be a mod, that'll be gay... things are great now... minor occasional flaming but other than that it's been good