The word must be spread!

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I was in the tattoo shop this past Sunday having more work done on my awesome in progress total Back piece rework when a guy walked into the shop with an old school Anthrax shirt on.

I asked what he thought about the upcoming new release to which he gave the most confused clueless expression.

It needs to get out!!! New awesome release coming soon and people need to at least hear it so they can judge for themselves!!:headbang:

I was in the tattoo shop this past Sunday having more work done on my awesome in progress total Back piece rework when a guy walked into the shop with an old school Anthrax shirt on.

I asked what he thought about the upcoming new release to which he gave the most confused clueless expression.

It needs to get out!!! New awesome release coming soon and people need to at least hear it so they can judge for themselves!!:headbang:

So.... was he happy to hear the news, or did he just not care?

I was at a Little League game about a month ago wearing an Anthrax shirt and had two people comment on it. I told them both about the new album coming in September and they were both surprised to hear that Anthrax was still around. Hopefully they will give the new album a chance.

.... And, assuming by yous guys' signatures, none of you are receiving my emails from the Street Team!! anthraxnfst@gmail.com
We need to promote the "Secret Show" in New York. SATAN'S LOUNGE BAND. Come on! Still tickets left. They're gonna play some new stuff. Spread the word!!

.... And, assuming by yous guys' signatures, none of you are receiving my emails from the Street Team!! anthraxnfst@gmail.com
We need to promote the "Secret Show" in New York. SATAN'S LOUNGE BAND. Come on! Still tickets left. They're gonna play some new stuff. Spread the word!!

I'm getting your emails. I tried but I get a message saying 'you are unable to upload animated images'
I can share it on my facebook wall.

Never got a thing and also that images thing...

Yep, I pre-ordered the cd just to see them for "free". Cheapest show ticket you will find for Anthrax, plus you'll get their new album. Hope it's a worthy (long and fun) show! :headbang:

(Note that I did find out this elsewhere, through a private e-mail from Metal Wreckage/Blood Red, because I am on their mail list. It's the same BestBuy pre-order offer, though.)