The World Cup 2014 Thread

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
So we're officially 188 days away and the first round draw took place today.

world_cup_draw_complete_custom-3ccdf763816d70da067b2cc4429bbf461490b42c-s40-c85.jpg

I would love to start the ultimate thread on the world cup. Today is a good day for that since the draw happened. Opinions? Thoughts? Predictions?

Any doubt the soccer Gods hate the USA? :lol:

PS Edit: Sorry Glenn, can you move it to the lounge? Thought I was posting it there.
-Milton

So we're officially 188 days away and the first round draw took place today.

world_cup_draw_complete_custom-3ccdf763816d70da067b2cc4429bbf461490b42c-s40-c85.jpg

I would love to start the ultimate thread on the world cup. Today is a good day for that since the draw happened. Opinions? Thoughts? Predictions?

Any doubt the soccer Gods hate the USA? :lol:

PS Edit: Sorry Glenn, can you move it to the lounge? Thought I was posting it there.
-Milton

got tickets to:

Colombia x Ivory Coast
Ecuador x Switzerland
England x Italy
Iran x Bosnia
Sweet 16
Elite 8

Trying to buy holland x Spain

The USA has hope. They're not the worst. That being said, Spain is always my back-up team and I've been pretty lucky for the past few years! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Trying to buy holland x Spain
trying to buy

I would punch a baby for those tickets.

The USA has hope. They're not the worst. That being said, Spain is always my back-up team and I've been pretty lucky for the past few years! AHAHAHAHAHA!

I would punch a baby for those tickets.

I don't know... Spain and Portugal in the same group? Ghana is also a tough one (as USA fans know).

I'm slightly bothered by the fact we'll likely play Spain or Netherlands in the Round of 16. Then again, we already humiliated Spain in the final of the Confed Cup earlier this year...

Can't friggin' wait!!!!

Anything can happen. I honestly never expected Spain to win the Euro cup twice in a row, but holy crap. I am not the kind of fan who gloats (I think it jinxes the game >_>), but I do celebrate when we do win!

I'll be cheering on the US......but I'm also a big fan of Germany, who I think will win it all.

The USA soccer team is my #1 team. That being said, I came on the forums to get away from Twitter and Facebook reminding me how horrible the draw was for us.

Thanks Milton</3 :bah:

The USA soccer team is my #1 team. That being said, I came on the forums to get away from Twitter and Facebook reminding me how horrible the draw was for us.

Thanks Milton</3 :bah:

I was going to email you about it after reading your sheer display of desperation on Twitter.

:lol::lol:

I'll be at the hotel with Leo Messi celebrating the Argentinian world cup win!

Hey, could be worse. At least the USA made it to the cup unlike Sweden....Please don't tell Danny G I said that.

:lol: That's it, you're officially banned Wednesday night.

In all seriousness, you think Neymar will pass Messi in the next few years? I know you're a Barca fan. That must feel good these days...

:lol: That's it, you're officially banned Wednesday night.

In all seriousness, you think Neymar will pass Messi in the next few years? I know you're a Barca fan. That must feel good these days...

I'm not sold on Neymar. I'm not a fan of how every soccer outlet was praising him before he did anything. But I guess we shall see what he's got.

What's your club team?

I'm not sold on Neymar. I'm not a fan of how every soccer outlet was praising him before he did anything. But I guess we shall see what he's got.

What's your club team?

Club team: Corinthians. The one, the only, the almighty. ;)

Neymar... Ah, you're one of those... I've been sold on Neymar since he was 17. And not just because he's Brazilian (he terrorized every team he played against, including my own. And as you know, club before country.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAMfv1RJjs

This alone is worth gold.
My club team is current Fifa World Champs, SC Corinthians Paulista.