There should be a Prog Power Texas

Yeah Bryan and we also got the DIXIE CHICKS, and two heavy metal mariachi bands, so it's shaping upp to be an awesome Fest. Just kidding we are still working on some awesome stuff for you guys and I hope it will bring a bunch of you out to the Fest. We are working some long hours and burning up tons of cell phone minutes trying to get this put together, but in all honesty I LOVE DOING IT!!!!!!

Hello, John and Tammy!

Just wanted to pop by the thread and say how much I am looking forward to hear what you've come up with. I know you've put in a TON of work so far, and I know you'll knock our socks off with then end result!

You both rock!

Okay guys and gals, it has been a really hectic week, not only for TEXAS MADFEST, but also for me at work and all the others involved with the show.

Let me just say that we now have all the bands confirmed, and i have to say you are in for a real surprise. I think this will be a killer line-up, and will have people wanting more. The venue is confirmed, the dates are also. just a few minor things to work out with some of the sponsors after they get back from NAMM. Once all that is done then we will start releasing all the info. So stay tuned, and just let me say a huge thanks to all those that have gone above and beyond to make this a reality, you know who you are, and my heartfelt thanks goes out to you, without you guys this would have still just been a dream, but because of you it is now a reality.

Okay guys and gals, it has been a really hectic week, not only for TEXAS MADFEST, but also for me at work and all the others involved with the show.

Let me just say that we now have all the bands confirmed, and i have to say you are in for a real surprise. I think this will be a killer line-up, and will have people wanting more. The venue is confirmed, the dates are also. just a few minor things to work out with some of the sponsors after they get back from NAMM. Once all that is done then we will start releasing all the info. So stay tuned, and just let me say a huge thanks to all those that have gone above and beyond to make this a reality, you know who you are, and my heartfelt thanks goes out to you, without you guys this would have still just been a dream, but because of you it is now a reality.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: yessss! Congratulations guys, that's beyond awesome. I can only imagine how much work you've put into this and how exciting it'll be to unveil. :worship:
What's NAMM?

Agreed! Thank you so very much to those that have helped! It's amazing how a community can come together and lend a hand to make such a thing happen!

You all are gonna love what we've got in store! :heh: :heh:

Me, too! I can sign copies of the book I'm published in.....thereby reducing the value! :lol:

Great news about the fest!

Paul you can autograph the plates of BBQ that are sold all day at the fest, now that would be a signing session.

Okay here is the first of the offical announcements.

TEXAS MADFEST July 13 and 14 at FBI Houston Texas.