Therion question

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
I noticed in your listing of the new Therion double CD that you say it is 'corrected'. Is this referring to the skip in one of the tracks? Or something else? If it is, would I need to go back to where I got it to exchange for a new copy? I can't remember if I ordered it from you or The End, so I'd have to go dig out the receipt. Or is there a way to get it exchanged directly from Nuclear Blast or whoever released it?

Thanks

And last I heard, they wanted a copy of the receipt(lame). The last e-mail I got from them was on 8-2-04(!!) and they said:

"Good discs will be sent as soon as we get the replacements in. It might be a week or so. We’ll send you an e-mail once we get them.".

I've obviously been remiss in my follow-up. Smacks of stalling tecnique.

Chris

I tried responding last night but my cable modem went on the fritz. Here is what I said:

The story is this - the initial domestic pressing was defective. I believe there was a skip or click on a track. I was advised that there was a recall on the discs and I stocked the very sexy German import, which was defect free. After I sold out of that version I replaced it with the less expensive US version which I was told were the corrected versions.

You uttered the dreaded "E" word. I don't know which version(s) they have been selling. I guess you should contact Andreas and see what he can do for you..or try Nuclear Blast directly. I think they have been making exchanges.

If you bought it from me you got a clean edition.

KG