"These go to eleven..."

Sweet deal!

I'm always up for more bands. I understood the previous concern for finding bands worthy of headlining, but there's certainly a plethora of bands available for the other slots. I think it will help win people over (or back) if they're not crazy about seeing the same headliners from previous years or headlining bands that already tour here. All in all, it's a great thing all around!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

An hour earlier.

Wussies.
Ha, ha, ha. Too ture. Pacing is gonna be even more of a priority.
Things I will elimate to compensate:
Heels
Corset
Food
Shots (don't even try to get me to do one with any of you!)
Sacrafices all to be made in the name over MORE METAL! :headbang:

Thanks, Glenn. This is indeed awesome news!

I think what Glenn is saying is we might see SPINAL TAP with special guests Will Ferrel on cowbell and "thee Bruce Dickinson" behind the mixing board.:lol:

..........Glenn you always outdue yourself, ......Tom Argo

Good Lord Glenn! At this rate.....even tho I am fast approaching....I will NEVER grow up to be just like Mema.

I do agree.....I'm thinking much of my drinking days at PP are behind me....it's all about the comfy clothes, sneakers and water now!

Damn I will HAVE to bring my wheelchair next year, and also a pair of orthopedic shoes. I must also take my geritol earlier in the day, for you youngsters GERITOL was the first enery drink made for us yoda age group people.

When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not

-YODA

When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not

-YODA

But i will still be :headbang::headbang: and :kickass::kickass: i will be the only heavy metal methusala but hey that is okay hehehehehehehe young patawan go you must to Progpower, and there to receive the blessings you will of the Great one.

Does 12 bands mean 1-2 addirtional repeat artists or maybe the inclusion on the PPUSA roster of former Showcase acts? Let's hope so! Please bring back Gamma Ray and Edguy!