Threshold...no US release....really!!!!!!!!!!

Rkbluez

Jul 14, 2010
Rhode Island
What is Nuclear Blast on drugs...or just busting balls...how the hell can they put out all kinds of shit like Blues Pills & Vintage Caravan in the USA that are good but not even close to Threshold...and not release "For The Journey" here....wow and I thought they were a cool label...now I'm wishing Threshold stayed with Inside Out a label you can always count on to deliver.

Nuclear Blast :puke:

I had a pretty similar rant in the "Can you get this?" thread. Since they released Dead Reckoning and March of Progress over here, why not the new one? It's probably due to sales and money or whatever, but I would have hoped the band would have a say in this kind of decision.

At least Ken will bring in the import copy, but I wish we didn't have to pay extra just because of what country we live in.

There will be a US release mid-November on a different label. Standard release with no bonus material. We will have the deluxe import shortly.

There will be a US release mid-November on a different label. Standard release with no bonus material. We will have the deluxe import shortly.

Will you stock Past releases???? I only have their Hits release,,(2007)

Do you know what the bonus material will be? I loved all the great bonus stuff on the IQ CD, but generally am not interested demo versions, etc.

What is Nuclear Blast on drugs...or just busting balls...how the hell can they put out all kinds of shit like Blues Pills & Vintage Caravan in the USA that are good but not even close to Threshold...and not release "For The Journey" here....wow and I thought they were a cool label...now I'm wishing Threshold stayed with Inside Out a label you can always count on to deliver.

Nuclear Blast :puke:

E Mail Me: Robertricci53@gmail.com