Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

Interested in purchasing a ticket for Saturday and Sunday. Can meet anwhere near Chicago or its suburbs, or in the Des Moines/Ames, Iowa area if desired. Contact at Kraken6100@gmail.com or on AIM/Gtalk at the same handle.

Hey All,

I have two showcase tickets I am willing to part with in a deal for ONE fri/sat ticket set. If you are looking for one/two showcase tickets and have ONE extra fri/sat set, email me gtw1[atatatatatat]cec[dotdotdotdot]wustl[dotdotdotdot]edu

Thanks!

- Grant

As a birthday gift for my husband I'm hoping to find 2 tickets for the Wednesday night show since we were gone the day they became available. Would be a nice surprise.

Gauging interest.... Is there any market for a Saturday ticket only? I'm debating not going that night, but only if there would be any kind of demand to make a decent sale possible. Thanks.

Hi, I'm the usual ThXinc that attends PP almost every year since 2002. My friend who is a dear, metal head of a sweetheart is attending Wacken this year in Norway. She had initially told me she couldn't get the additional time off work to go to PPUSA. Well, now things have changed and tix have sold out! I would REALLY love if she could come. If anyone has any ticket of any value, GA, Seats or GB. Please send me a PM or email at dtnick66@hotmail.com

I have two tix to the Sonata Arctica show @ Jaxx, two tix for PP VIII Showcase and Fri/Sat shows, and 1 Nightwish Ticket @ Jaxx on 10/15. E-mail me at srv_and_dt@yahoo.com for any or all of these tix. To make sure all understands, The two tix is for all of PP VIII (one ticket for each day). Stay loud and stay metal!!!!

Update!!!! I need to get rid of these tickets so for 2 Showcase tix and two sets of Fri/Sat Progpower event tix I am selling them for $275. E-mail me at srv_and_dt@yahoo.com if u wish to purchase. Face value + Ticketbastard's charges are around $350, so this is a nice discount. Continue to stay loud and stay metal!!!!

Found out we will be down a day earlier than originally planned so ---- I'm looking for 2 tickets for Wednesday night as well.

I have 3 tickets available. Unfortunately i have a lab on wednesdays this semester, and it is impossible to skip that. PM me if interested. Would trade these straight up for some showcase tickets

Two sets of Fri/Sat tickets for sale. Would prefer to sell them together, but email me if you're interested in one.

Chris in KS

dcarden1 <at> kc.rr.com

UPDATE 8/1: Tentatively spoken for.

Got a ticket I'm selling, because I don't have the finances to go this year, sadly... I'm selling it for $200, and I can either send you the file, or a hard copy (which won't involve extra shipping costs or anything)...I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible to get money for rent, so first come first served...
E-Mail: Tragedy_ex_machina@yahoo.com
Aim/Aol: Schizothemia
Cell: (256) 417-0858 / (256) 348-3588

Thanks alot guys...
-Acataleptic

Due to some recent unforseen legal expenses that I have incurred I will not be attend the festivities this year. I have two gen admission tickets for both Friday and Saturday. I also have one ticket to Thursdays showcase. Looking for face value I can be contacted at Barryhendrix@msn.com

Hey,
I also need a ticket for the festival. I just came from Germany to the United States and I am missing those big festivals like Wacken. So please help a metal head to see his favorite bands! Thanks!

My email address: morgray_the_dark@gmx.de

Cheers and Beers!

Originally wasn't able to make it to see the Mountain King - but now I can. Looking for one ticket for Wednesday night. Message or e-mail me if you have one to sell...

mike