To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black - ATL - 06/29

Virgin Black just posted on Blabbermouth and it says Breakers as well - I posted a comment with the correction and the URL to buy advance tickets.

Party of 5. Tickets bought and paid for. Have a few others interested, but no commitments at this point.

Party of 5. Tickets bought and paid for. Have a few others interested, but no commitments at this point.

WooHoo!!! - does that mean MeMa will be in attendance also?! :headbang:

can't wait to see all of you again! oh, hey are you gonna be able to make the June 23rd EbS/Patrick Farewell Show at The 7 Venue? Hope so. :cool:

WooHoo!!! - does that mean MeMa will be in attendance also?! :headbang:

can't wait to see all of you again! oh, hey are you gonna be able to make the June 23rd EbS/Patrick Farewell Show at The 7 Venue? Hope so. :cool:

MeMa works that Friday night :erk: . I had to twist my schedule into contortionist positions to get off myself. My wife is out of the country that week. MeMa's son Gary (Wizrat) will be there with his wife. A new convert I'm educating to Metal is coming and dragging her not-so-Metal husband along.
There are a couple of other people I know are interested, so if I convince them that'll be another 4-5 people including their significant others. I'll try get a flyer into Hot Topic this weekend.

I'll see you at The 7. Don't know who else will be there yet.

MeMa works that Friday night :erk: . I had to twist my schedule into contortionist positions to get off myself. My wife is out of the country that week. MeMa's son Gary (Wizrat) will be there with his wife. A new convert I'm educating to Metal is coming and dragging her not-so-Metal husband along.
There are a couple of other people I know are interested, so if I convince them that'll be another 4-5 people including their significant others. I'll try get a flyer into Hot Topic this weekend.

I'll see you at The 7. Don't know who else will be there yet.

see folks? that's what I call SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL SCENE!!! :headbang: WooHoo! Steve, you RAWK!

Hope to see MeMa at the 7 then. :D