To those of j00 who plan on going...where are j00 from?

Acworth, where the hell is that? I stayed at my sisters in Duluth and I COULDN'T stomach the 1/2 hour drive so I got a room at the Fairfield this year. ha ha

Figured it give me more time to party before AND after the show. Besides, if I hang around with those nuts from Katagory V (uh, that would be Dustin and Curtis and co.) I won't be in any condition to make it back.

JOhn
Underground Zine Scene fanzine
http://www.geocities.com/zinescene.geo
zinescene@hotmail.com:D

Charlotte, NC here (unless I'm partying at the reef's of space at that time) but I will be there.....

What next three bands?

Vanden Plas
Stratovarious
TNT

Captain MDA

if I hang around with those nuts from Katagory V (uh, that would be Dustin and Curtis and co.) I won't be in any condition to make it back.

Oh don't you worry John, we'll make sure you have a good time and get ya lit!!!! :devil:

YYYYEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Dustin

Acworth is about where Duluth is, only on the west side of Atlanta. And I, too, have a room at the fairfield, like I did last year. I'm at least as much against drinking and driving as I am against not drinking. ;)

Shaye

I'm in Durham, NC right now, may be back in Chicago by November, though. I'm shocked by the amount of Southerners on this thread, I can't find anyone here who likes music remotely close to the stuff at ProgPower.
I've found a way to just miss being clsoe to each of the prior shows. My home town is 15 minutes from Lansing, IL, where 1.0 took place, but I was living in Charlotte. I moved back to Chicago before 2.0 in Atlanta, which is only like 4 hours from Charlotte. Now I'm in Durham, not terribly far from Atlanta, but my schedule dictates I will likely be gone after September. This time I'm going to find a way to make it to the big ATL. Seeing Blind Guardian and others is more important than my lousy career!

Welcome, Bull Pain. It's nice to see fellow North Carolineans here. I agree that there are very few people into this type of music around here. Well, at least it's just hard finding them. I talked to a guy from Gastonia, NC at PP2.0 last year and thought that was very interesting. I think NC gets some fairly decent concerts so there is definitely a fanbase, but there aren't many prog/power fans around here. Hope you can make it this year! Screw your career! ;)