To those of j00 who plan on going...where are j00 from?

Phoenix, AZ
Hopefully coming out with a few friends.

It would be great to see the 3 bands be Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, and Steel Attack!

-Drew

I live off Kennesaw Due West rd. - Im next to the lil airport up here near Towncenter mall. I'm only a few miles from KSU as well.

And yeah - It's always nice to know a kindred soul at least lives nearby hehe.

Hell, yer so close, Im surprised you havent heard our metal parties!! LOL - usually during the summer I get some folks together and we get nice and drunk and play it REAL loud...Im actually surprised my neighbors tolerate it.

Anyways - keep it METAL!

Rip

http://www.theslagheap.com/

I'm coming from Winnipeg, MB

The chance to see Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, and Angra together is waaay to good to pass up... :) I've already booked my flights (on frequent flyer miles, so it's free!), and a room at the Hampton Inn.

I just hope it's not too tough to get tickets on July 1st... judging from the interest I've seen here and in the Blind Guardian forums, I bet this thing will sell out pretty quickly!

-Mike

hi @ all. :)
we are from germany and planning to visit the us in november. i read the faq, but i'm still confused. '...the tix will go on sale via all ticketmaster outlets...'. that means, i can order online, too? or does 'outlet' mean, they do not sell online? do they only sell in the us? i just want to be sure, that i'll eventually, maybe have the chance to get 2 of those 2-day-passes, although i'm not living in the us. plz overlook my spelling; english isn't my native language. thanx. :)

thanx. it seems, i can order online via ticketmaster, but i have to pick up the tix at the venue's box office. hard, but true, lol. :)

they only accept Amex? hope i can find the better way.. i'm cominig from Tokyo, Japan, hope i can find some buddy to go there with, but it will cost way expensive so i'm afraid i'm going there alone. but as the line-up is wonderful and i'll regret forever if i miss this show(s).. oh and it would be so sad if the tix were sold out when i call them from overseas! :( i envy the guy who said "i can walk to the venue!"