Top 10 Favorite Bands

What does that list to do with a Dimmu Borgir fan? Not every Dimmu fan including me have shit taste. He mustn't be a Dimmu fan if he likes that kind of bands.

I'm pretty sure we're arguing the same thing. I'm surprised by his list because of the fact that he has Dimmu Borgir in his signature. I thought he liked better bands; but I don't like any of the bands on his list.

You seem new here, so I guess you haven't learned yet, but this board is the wrong place to respect other people's opinions. It just doesn't work that way. A more proper response in this situation would've been grave insults directed at the guy, his family, his nationality or his entire species for that matter.

I hope I were of assistance.

haha I'll keep that in mind. it was sooo tempting to be brash. I'll make sure to do that next time :)

Bad metalcore is like communism: it corrodes from within, until the corrupted nation (or skull) collapses inwards.

Amorphis
Opeth
Lacuna Coil
Katatonia
Paradise Lost
Bloodbath
Necrophobic
Alice In Chains
Type O Negative
Edge of Sanity

Sentenced

Current

1:children of bodom
2:cavalera conspiracy/soulfly/original sepultura
3:kalmah
4:Arch enemy
5:TestAment
6:Megadeth
7:Old Metallica
8:Timeless Miracle
9:pantera not many songs but the few i like i love them they are like 10
10:carcass
and I have more like archeon, dethklok, symphony X

I know I've already posted a list of more than 10 of my favorite bands, but I'm posting another one.

Morbid Angel
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
Eyehategod
Meshuggah
Entombed
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Lustmord
Bauhaus
Dismember
Thergothon
Electric Wizard
Fields of the Nephilim
Anti-Cimex
The Angelic Process
Deicide

Sweet Jesus, somebody stop me. I could list favorite bands all day, and that's my second list in this thread. That's one of the reasons I have such a hard time with lists like this: I do much better with lists like "top 20 favorite (insert genre here) albums."

I'll try again:

Alice In Chains
Acid Bath
Starkweather
Agalloch
Amorphis (for TKE and POE)
Sacramentum
Asphyx
Melvins
Black Sabbath
Discharge

fine. metal only, no order

sacramentum
burzum
fates warning
slayer
angel witch
satan/blitzkrieg
at the gates
the chasm
blut aus nord
fleshcrawl

Okay...and in no particular order:

Enslaved
Sigh
Faith No More
Megadeth (even though there are three albums of theirs I can't stand)
Crowbar
W.A.S.P.
Impaled
Darkthrone
Napalm Death
Motley Crue :oops:

I thought of a billion more bands to add to this list but hell, then I'd be sitting here all day making this one post.