Top 10 Reasons to see Pain of Salvation live

PoS huge fan here... Gotta say the list was absolutely funny... Great job Dubya... although I do not agree (of course) with #2... Let's face it, if someone said the same thing but on the contrary, a lot of people would be pissed off here in this message board...

Now... Come on... what the heck is wrong with some people? You don't like PoS? You just don't get it. UNBELIEVABLE!

AngraRULES said:
PoS huge fan here... Gotta say the list was absolutely funny... Great job Dubya... although I do not agree (of course) with #2... Let's face it, if someone said the same thing but on the contrary, a lot of people would be pissed off here in this message board...

Now... Come on... what the heck is wrong with some people? You don't like PoS? You just don't get it. UNBELIEVABLE!

I wish I could remember who/where the "...you just don't get it" came from.
It was either a heated thread on here or maybe on TEoF, I know it was a LONG time ago........I can't remember. Happens when you get old & senile!:D

I obviously take issue with Daniel's politics, so I couldn't just leave that out :)

PoS is still, imo, a waste of a vast amount of talent.

I really don't mind when people rip on bands I like. Nothing stirs up trouble like an anti-DT thread, or a negative PoS thread.......:D

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
:OMG: YOU were raised by Daniel Gildenlow???!!!!! :D J-Dubya
Yes!! Can't you see it in my eyes?? Ha!
J-Dubya 777 said:
The list was supposed to build, like most top10 lists. See if I show any restraint in the future!
Restraint? Oh please. Don't do ME any favors. I'll just start pulling out old man jokes as needed!! :p

BlindPanzer said:
i guess if we need to hear something "original" as dictated by J-Dubya then we'd all be listening to Odin's Court. At least post something original...
Damn Patricia, that was a pretty low, cheap shot. :(

And we weren't even involved in this. I think JayDub posted this list because, being the good friend that he is, likes to try getting to me with all the anti-PoS stuff he can muster up. He just doesn't get it! Sorry JayDub, as much of a fan as I am, I still thought the list was funny.

BTW Patricia, if you want to piss off JayDub come up with a top 10 list of either Edguy, Gamma Ray, or Freak Kitchen.

Rick Pierpont said:
Damn Patricia, that was a pretty low, cheap shot. :(

And we weren't even involved in this. I think JayDub posted this list because, being the good friend that he is, likes to try getting to me with all the anti-PoS stuff he can muster up. He just doesn't get it! Sorry JayDub, as much of a fan as I am, I still thought the list was funny.

BTW Patricia, if you want to piss off JayDub come up with a top 10 list of either Edguy, Gamma Ray, or Freak Kitchen.

Yeah, that was the WHOLE point of this...humour! I still don't know how OC got dragged into this, I was ready to fight this battle alone! :Spin:
Plus, you know the list is TRUE!:tickled: Bring on the list(s)! See if I get
bothered!!!! hehehehehehehehe Ya blasphemers!

J-Dubya

Humor? Does. Not. Compute. :loco:

For real though, I don't really see how Odin's Court came up here. Have you even heard us? Or is this based on something JD said in the past?

Anyway, I really like PoS's music, though I wish DG would stick to music - their pieces speak for themselves; he doesn't need to preach outside of it as much as he does...

J-Dubya 777 said:
Yeah, that was the WHOLE point of this...humour! I still don't know how OC got dragged into this, I was ready to fight this battle alone! :Spin:
Plus, you know the list is TRUE!:tickled: Bring on the list(s)! See if I get
bothered!!!! hehehehehehehehe Ya blasphemers!

J-Dubya
Yeah, I know. British humour at that! :loco:

And that is a very baffling question. At least we are on his mind. :D

Alone? That is the last thing anyone going again PoS is ever going to feel. Not like they are the most popular bunch out there!

Hahahaha!! Well, maybe some of it. #10 was definitely true. I know that both Ron and I were unhappy with their last performance at PP. And that was my third time seeing them. I know they could do much better. But to publically admit that you hadn't rehearsed these songs AFTER you publically asked the fans what songs they wanted to hear -- MONTHS before the show?!?!? Yes, folks, #10 is beyond humour or humor, it is the sad truth.

Oh well... I'm sure it won't bother you either way. The only problem with these type of threads is that someone is always likely to not see the humour and get their feelings hurt and lash out. I guess it goes back to what mom says: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it." I'm sure their were many avid PoS fans (who happen to dislike DT) who were enjoying it when DT was the butt of the joke. I happen to be an avid fan of both groups (NOT of DG's political views though). So by that measure, the next groups that will get picked on will be Symphony X followed by Enchant.

Unbelieveable Dub! The poison must just ooze out of your fingertips as you type (LOL).

See what happens people when he doesn't have me around to pick on?

Rick Pierpont said:
Yeah, I know. British humour at that! :loco:

And that is a very baffling question. At least we are on his mind. :D

Another day, another PoS fan with their panties in a bunch.....
Any pub is good pub!

Rick Pierpont said:
Hahahaha!! Well, maybe some of it. #10 was definitely true. I know that both Ron and I were unhappy with their last performance at PP. And that was my third time seeing them. I know they could do much better. But to publically admit that you hadn't rehearsed these songs AFTER you publically asked the fans what songs they wanted to hear -- MONTHS before the show?!?!? Yes, folks, #10 is beyond humour or humor, it is the sad truth..

See??????!!!! Even the fans are turning! :loco:

Rick Pierpont said:
So by that measure, the next groups that will get picked on will be Symphony X followed by Enchant.

There isn't enough material with either of those 2 bands.......;)

J-Dubya

BABS said:
Unbelieveable Dub! The poison must just ooze out of your fingertips as you type (LOL).

See what happens people when he doesn't have me around to pick on?

I had a little downtime at work.... It's my mission to help save the lemmings!
:devil:

PoS is far better target than you are, you should be happy....:loco:

J-Dubya