Ultimate Album Side-Bay Area Thrash

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
Basically, you pick your favorite 6 songs that you would love to hear on an album side (I Know this is the cd age, but play along). Today you can pick your 6 favorite songs from the genre of BAY AREA THRASH. Continuing in the future, I will give you genres to choose your favorite 6 songs from. Any suggestions, please PM me.

1. Metallica-Disposable Heroes
2. Slayer-Angel Of Death
3. Testament-Over The Wall
4. Megadeth-Peace Sells
5. Exodus-Bonded By Blood
6. Death Angel-Thashers

Honorable mention:
Heathen-Death By Hanging

sorry if this is a completely stupid question, but what is bay area thrash? bands from a certain place? if so where is this place.

if the question is just too stupid, lets just pretend like i didnt ask it

sorry if this is a completely stupid question, but what is bay area thrash? bands from a certain place? if so where is this place.

if the question is just too stupid, lets just pretend like i didnt ask it

Thrash metal comprised of bands typically that are from San Francisco or Oakland (Exodus, Testament, Heathen, Death Angel, Possessed...later on Metallica when they moved from LA) or have the sound of those bands but didn;t actually form in the Bay Area (like Slayer, Dark Angel and Megadeth).

Thrash metal comprised of bands typically that are from San Francisco or Oakland (Exodus, Testament, Heathen, Death Angel, Possessed...later on Metallica when they moved from LA) or have the sound of those bands but didn;t actually form in the Bay Area (like Slayer, Dark Angel and Megadeth).

oh okay i get it

although i might know a bit of bay area bands, i probably wouldnt know they are bay area until you told me, so ima sit out on this one, but thanks for filling me in

another thing i was using bands BEFORE they moved to LA and i was omitting bands who didnt form in tha Bay area. Hence no Slayer, or Megadeth...
be more specific...lol
(before the move or after the move to LA)
hahaah

Death Angel- Disturbing the Peace
Testament- Practice what you preach
Megadeth- Good Mourning/Black Friday
LaazRockit- Wrecking Machine
Death Angel- A room with a view
Megadeth- In my darkest hour

:headbang: :headbang:

Kind of a quick compliation:

Testament - Eerie Inhabitants
Slayer - Angel of Death
Metallica - Battery
Megadeth - Ashes in Your Mouth
Death Angel - Seemingly Endless Time
Exodus - Only Death Decides

SLAYER - "War Ensemble"
METALLICA - "Trapped Under Ice"
MEGADETH - "In My Darkest Hour"
EXODUS - "The Toxic Waltz"
TESTAMENT - "Practice What You Preach"
DEATH ANGEL - "Kill as One"

Some MOST EXCELLENT song choices there. In My Darkest Hour is one of my favorite Megadeth tunes ever.

Death Angel - 3rd Floor
Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
Testament - Dog Faced Gods
Slayer - Alter of Sacrifice
Megadeth - Set The World Afire
Overkill - Cajun Hell