Vanden Plas New Album

I was expecting it in April or May, actually, so it isn't SUCH great news, but it IS good to know the title, how many tracks (so few ? Are they not doing a cover this time?) and the fact they have changed labels is actually news to me as well. As far as Stephan talking about how heavy it is going to be..... I believe it to a degree. Stephan is a super nice guy, but he is VERY businesslike in his personality. I doubt he would make such a statement if it weren't true. VP always will have their share of ballads, but Stephan has always talked like he wanted to bump things up a notch.
I am expecting great things. They have exceeded my expectations with each release since FOG, so I hope this is no different. To say I am impatiently awaiting the date is an understatement. Thanks for the update. ^___^ With Accept playing PPUSA and both VP and Accept releasing material, this should be a great year for me. I am tickled !!

Bryant

I sure hope they get invited back sooner than later.

This CD will surely kick ass!

QFT.

Perhaps one day, the folks in U.S. Immigration/Customs/Whatever will remember that their job is to keep *terrorists* out of the country...not musicians...

We can only hope.