Vendor requests

It's kind of funny I was just starting to put my list together last night. So far it looks like this:

Myrath-Hope
Myrath-Dessert Call
Leaves' Eyes- Lovelorn
Tarot- Crows Fly Black
Soilwork-The Panic Broadcast
Phonomik- Soul Creeper
Kamelot- Poetry For the Poisoned (If available and if not sold out by the time I can get to vendors)
Edenbridge-Solitaire
Sirenia-Any, especially The 13th Floor & Nine Destinies and a Downfall
Amberian Dawn- (Anything since I don't own any)

I remembered I'm also on the lookout for albums by Mechanical Poet, specifically Woodland Prattlers. I have a friend who's looking for Stormlord - Supreme Art of War, which I think is hard to find.

Got EVERYONE covered with the LARGEST diversified selection and 3-tables:
-Memory Garden discs, especially Carnage Carnival.
- Helstar - Rising from the Grave box set
- Hibria
- Crystal Viper
- Powerwolf
- Haken
- Diabulus In Musica
- Triosphere
- Persefone
- Sinbreed
- Aspera
- Axenstar
-Kiuas
-Mindkey
-Amberian Dawn
-Every group from festival
-Accept
-New Kamelot (If we can sell before release date of 9/14)
...and many major surprise titles. 6,500 CDs and DVDs are packed.

Better get anything anyone DID NOT request to us now at sales@cdinzane.com and we will custom order and bring them with for you, no problem...

Got Charon, 4 titles packed:
*Tearstained
*Songs for the sinner
*Downhearted
*A-sides and B-sides

Also just packed the full Axenstar catalog, another box of Blind Guardian, the full Tarot collection (Over 100 copies now), more Kamelot, Cain's Offering (As well as the full Frontiers catalog), New Terry Brock, New H.E.A.T. (2-in-1 with first cd included), First Signal, Swedish metal, entire Rhapsody collection and more Kamelot, Amophis and Indica box sets.

*Bad news for all of this, the new Kamelot will not be released before September 14th :(

*Bad news for all of this, the new Kamelot will not be released before September 14th :(

well that's a bummer. But I'm still gonna be broke as hell with all the awesome stuff you and everyone else is bringing. :D

Also just packed the full Axenstar catalog, another box of Blind Guardian, the full Tarot collection (Over 100 copies now), more Kamelot, Cain's Offering (As well as the full Frontiers catalog), New Terry Brock, New H.E.A.T. (2-in-1 with first cd included), First Signal, Swedish metal, entire Rhapsody collection and more Kamelot, Amophis and Indica box sets.

Does this mean that you will have a copy of Far From Heaven?

Got Charon, 4 titles packed:
*Tearstained
*Songs for the sinner
*Downhearted
*A-sides and B-sides

As usual,Zane, please bring the Japanese releases I bug you about every year. I love my bonus tracks. Digging through those Japanese releases is euphoric beyond words for me. THANKS!!!

I should of went to Prog Power this year and ran my cd sale right out of my hotel room LOL! I think that may have went over big, especially with some people looking to fill gaps in their collections here and there.

Oh well, more power to the venders!

As usual,Zane, please bring the Japanese releases I bug you about every year. I love my bonus tracks. Digging through those Japanese releases is euphoric beyond words for me. THANKS!!!

Most japanese now is on request only. We do have new loudness, shaman, jorn, vanden plas and others, but is there something I may bring special for you? Anything and everything, you name it!

Most japanese now is on request only. We do have new loudness, shaman, jorn, vanden plas and others, but is there something I may bring special for you? Anything and everything, you name it!
RHAPSODY OF FIRE - Frozen Tears of Angels, JORN - Dio, NEVERMORE - Obsidian Conspiracy, AVANTASIA - Angel of Babylon and The Wicked Symphony, BRAINSTORM - Memorial Roots. Thanks, Zane!

i know some people were talking about labels like Relapse and such, well i wanted to let people know that we (Heaven & Hell) will have releases from Relapse Records, Willowtip Records etc for people out there looking for more the heavier side of progressive tech metal stuff. Atheist, Necrophagist, Obscura, Illogicist, Alarum, Arsis, Terminal Function, etc.

Shame about the Kamelot, but I can get it after. :) I'll be particularly on the lookout for:

Avantasia - Angel of Babylon
Eternal Tears of Sorrow - Before the Bleeding Sun
Madder Mortem - I need their latest EP, but if I can find either Mercury or All Flesh is Grass I will be a very happy girl :D
Seventh Wonder - Waiting in the Wings (if it hasn't sold out before I get to the vendors)
Star One - Space Metal