Vendor requests

Bringing three tables worth this year, imports, domestics, mainly focused on prog and power but we'll also have some other things if you specify your desires, have crazy amounts that we could bring, but have to narrow it down from rooms full to only three tables lol, I know that sounds cocky but sadly it's true. I've got many of you covered from what I see, ProgMetalPrincess, nomisofsiman, GoRillaBoy76, hoodaman, Purveyor Of Evil, Akumu - got many of your desires covered, plus a lot you don't even know you want yet ; )
I'll have low prices this year on most everything, so check in with us swing you a better rate on multi titles buys. Sad to say I talked with Thomas and the new Kamelot and it won't be available yet.

Bringing three tables worth this year, imports, domestics, mainly focused on prog and power but we'll also have some other things if you specify your desires, have crazy amounts that we could bring, but have to narrow it down from rooms full to only three tables lol, I know that sounds cocky but sadly it's true. I've got many of you covered from what I see, ProgMetalPrincess, nomisofsiman, GoRillaBoy76, hoodaman, Purveyor Of Evil, Akumu - got many of your desires covered, plus a lot you don't even know you want yet ; )
I'll have low prices this year on most everything, so check in with us swing you a better rate on multi titles buys. Sad to say I talked with Thomas and the new Kamelot and it won't be available yet.

Don't forget, Nightmare Records table is the ONLY place in the vendors room where you can hear me rant about many a topic while you shop (unless I get too worked up and you can hear me from across the room, haha). So, come on by, pick up some metal, and perhaps watch me put my foot up someone's ass, or at least talk about it, hahahahaha. :Spin:

Would love to get my hands on these cds at the Fest:

Avalanch - Muerte y Vida
WarCry - ¿Dónde está la luz?
WarCry - Revolución
Be'lakor - Stone's Reach
Altaria - Dvinity

I would also be interested in any other WarCry titles or spanish metal in general.

Would love to get my hands on these cds at the Fest:

Avalanch - Muerte y Vida
WarCry - ¿Dónde está la luz?
WarCry - Revolución
Be'lakor - Stone's Reach
Altaria - Dvinity

I would also be interested in any other WarCry titles or spanish metal in general.

We've actually had Aor Heaven's back-catalog of all Altaria titles for you. We do not carry metal from South America because it does not sell many here. Sorry for this :(

Ok, trying to keep up! Here is the response to this weekend's emails:

Steve: I have 8 copies of the very 1st Cloudscape-ST sealed from Heaven's Metal
*Andrew: We will bring the Sentenced-18 disc coffin box set.
*Sean: We have only 2 copies of Gamma Ray-To The Metal (LMTD Autographed with +2 bonus 7") I'll bring them
*Sorry, cannot remember you name, early: (girl): Yes, limited Indica box as well as new Amorphis 4-disc hardcover box
*Mike S: Yes, we've got all Anvil reissues here, the full catalog arrived Wednesday.
*David: We're one of the last company's to have the full Freak Kitchen catalog, minus the newest you wanted. Sorry, sold out of that. We've got about 15 packed for the show.
*Andy: Yes, we're bringing the Pagan's Mind-Live Equation (3-disc box sets). They are out of print and impossible to find. They are also $45.00 each.

Both Nights until gone: $5.00 clearance section (Over 1,000 titles)
Saturday night clearance ($8-10 each complete table)

Got Charon, 4 titles packed:
*Tearstained
*Songs for the sinner
*Downhearted
*A-sides and B-sides

Also just packed the full Axenstar catalog, another box of Blind Guardian, the full Tarot collection (Over 100 copies now), more Kamelot, Cain's Offering (As well as the full Frontiers catalog), New Terry Brock, New H.E.A.T. (2-in-1 with first cd included), First Signal, Swedish metal, entire Rhapsody collection and more Kamelot, Amophis and Indica box sets.

*Bad news for all of this, the new Kamelot will not be released before September 14th :(

Our group received this back yesterday from Thomas Ziegler, former SPV/Inside Out, somehow involved now with the new Kamelot-Poetry For The Poisoned release, sorry we cannot get this for anyone for the show per the many demands:

----- Original Message -----
To: Cd Inzane LLC
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: KAMELOT TITLES FOR PROGPOWER SEPTEMBER 10-11TH

Zane ,

I have told everybody that no vendor will be allowed to break street date.

Best ,

Thomas

Street date for Kamelot is of course September 14th :(

Our group received this back yesterday from Thomas Ziegler, former SPV/Inside Out, somehow involved now with the new Kamelot-Poetry For The Poisoned release, sorry we cannot get this for anyone for the show per the many demands:

----- Original Message -----
To: Cd Inzane LLC
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: KAMELOT TITLES FOR PROGPOWER SEPTEMBER 10-11TH

Zane ,

I have told everybody that no vendor will be allowed to break street date.

Best ,

Thomas

Street date for Kamelot is of course September 14th :(

Thomas Ziegler is now in charge of the distribution company that will be handling the releases from KMG which is Kamelot's new label.

I am not too picky. Anything will appease my interest. However, maybe some Therion and Dragonland would be nice.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the new Dragonland album?

grand magus - hammer of the north
blind guardian - new album
arthemis - heroes
anathema - were here because were here
brutus - self titled
tracedawn - any albums available
seventh wonder - mercy falls
royal hunt - x
jorn - dio (heard good things about this)
ram - lightbringer

Now this one i doubt anyone will have unless it is an expensive import,

Essence of Sorrow - Reflections of the Obscure

Very interesting reading this thread. I am coming from the UK so would hope to pick up titles that are hard to get over here or new stuff that just has never been mentioned here! Hopeful that I can get some serious recommendations to take with me back over the pond. I guess there must be many US bands that will be new to me. Give some ideas guys?