Vintage cars

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Do you still have one of you vintage cars I do 1975 Chevy Malibu Classic Marroon & Burgandy..:headbang::kickass:

No. I have an admiration for certain vintage cars but since I don't know how to maintain them I've always stayed away from that area of collecting.

No. I have an admiration for certain vintage cars but since I don't know how to maintain them I've always stayed away from that area of collecting.

Im not a Collector, It was the car I got brand new when I got out of the Navy.... Was in the Driveway waiting for me.....My Father got it for me, While I was sending Money home.....

in 1975, I had a '69 GTO 400 that I let get away from me coming off the spur on to 270N
after almost killing myself, I waited 5 years and got married.
with posi-track, that car would get up on its rear wheels and fly!

I haven't flown, since

I never thought of a car like that being collectable. Good for you!

Its not a Collectable car,,,Its just in great shape...& I know I can get more for it.....I dont want to give it away to some punk who will wrap it around a pole to try to inpress his girl friend......:lol::lol:

in 1975, I had a '69 GTO 400 that I let get away from me coming off the spur on to 270N
after almost killing myself, I waited 5 years and got married.
with posi-track, that car would get up on its rear wheels and fly!

I haven't flown, since

1969 GTO 400 I would of waited 5 yrs to get another one,,,Not Married:lol::kickass::headbang:( Its ok I did it Twice):cry:

Sold...........(Broke my Heart to let it go) Lots of Memorys in that Car...Took a bite on it though
$8,250.00