vocalist/keyboardist

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
Hey all, hope it's ok to throw this up real quick.
We are going through some member changes in the band, and we are searching for CLEAN vocalist and a keyboardist.

our songs can be heard on our myspace through the link in my signature. dirty vocals are on the tracks, but that is changing. many of the vocal lines are going to be re-written for clean vocals.

so, we are located in northen philadelphia area. so if anyone here or knows someone not on here that may be interested let me know! thanks.

(clean vocals might make some more happy, lol:headbang:) but it is a direction we really want to take either way.
//greg

Good luck to ya. Having listened to your samples, it's clear that you guys are really talented. Seriously, I'd be very surprised if you didn't get at least an independent label to back you in the next couple of years.

Greg I copied your post on the self-promotion forum too. You should try some other forums too, you never know ;)

And keyboards too? Hmm, some drastic changes, I'm eager to listen to the product.

I know of no vocalists or keyboardists in the Philly area, but I wish yas luck. I know what a pain in the ass it is to find and/or replace members. You guys are talented and hopefully if you post a few ads in some music stores, you should be fine.

thanks all.

@wiz
well, lets hope youre not suprised than! hah

@pounding
yes it was a long shot but me and my guitarist found eachother on an UM forum so figured its worth it. a pain in the ass indeed, hah

@wyv
there are very small somewhat atmosphere type keyboards in the songs...but they are computer programmed in so not turned up too loud and not a whole lot to do with em