Wacken performance audio release possible?

Axe was in Bloodbath before joining Opeth, hopefully when he signed a contract there was some clause in it relating to Bloodbath and his previous bands that Roadrunner gets no say in them.

it would be pretty much easier if they ask peter for a show , record the damn whole show than getting a deal with roadrunner..again how fucking lame american people are...gross

Just when I decided to reply with,"I agree," I see yet another forum with biased, repugnant "wannabe metalhead" morons with no reverence for other forum members. Let me point out to you that ultimatemetal.com is owned and operated by Americans. Let me also point out that if it wasn't for Americans, you wouldn't have internet.

I just want you racist cocks to understand this while you continue your pointless rebuttal. Bloodbath is popular in America, as well as your own, fascist minds. That is, all America. Even Mexico too. Roadrunner is one thing. Americans in general is a whole different story. ;)

Sorry Anders/Bloodbath for straying off topic.

Let me also point out that if it wasn't for Americans, you wouldn't have internet.

You know that the internet was born at the CERN, don't you. You probably know too, that you wouldn't even have fucking engines for jets, no idea of the theory of relativity (what actually would have stopped you from building tons of fucking nuclear warheads), or any other shit, if you wouldn't have stolen inventions from European countries.

Imo it would suck if they record a new show with Peter and release that one instead. It would not make me want the wacken-show with Mike any less, and it would probably mean that the guys would give up on the wacken-DVD for good and just move on.
So i say NO!!! to that idea.

You know that the internet was born at the CERN, don't you. You probably know too, that you wouldn't even have fucking engines for jets, no idea of the theory of relativity (what actually would have stopped you from building tons of fucking nuclear warheads), or any other shit, if you wouldn't have stolen inventions from European countries.

internet was born first as ARPAnet later DARPAnet, then hooked up to american universities. the packet switched network, arguably at the core of the internet, was developed by people from RAND and MIT. Standford's Vincent Cerf (now working for google) was one of the main responsibles for the TCP/IP protocol.

CERN had a small own TCP/IP network (using techniques developed by americans), however we dutchies (CWI Amsterdam) were responsible for the first transatlantic internet connection :) CERN was hooked up later.

if you want to piss on people, make sure you get your facts straight, idiot.

to be fair dude, thats like saying that alaxander bell invented the telephone thus he invented the mobile phone. The origional concepts were created and developed ages before the intenet came about. So there are loads of people who had input to the creation of the internet through out the world.

if anyone actually cares then there is more info here:
http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/history/inventednet.html
I'm pretty sure no one cares...

I'm pretty sure inventions and ideas are shared freely or patented and the creator reaps (assuming the idea is marketable) financial rewards. You could throw in democracy and mathematics or civilisation if you want to. To say inventions were stolen is a bit of a sweeping statement dude.

to be fair dude, thats like saying that alaxander bell invented the telephone thus he invented the mobile phone. The origional concepts were created and developed ages before the intenet came about. So there are loads of people who had input to the creation of the internet through out the world.

wasn't that exactly my point? i never said somebody invented the internet, i gave names of people who helped create some of the biggest "components" that support it. i clearly demonstrated it was americans played the biggest role in the events leading up to what we now call "the internet", thus disproving the other guys post, which was completely misinformed and ignorant :)

(btw comparing a mobile phone to the internet is not exactly right either, there is no such thing as "the" first internet, whereas you CAN say somebody had the first mobile phone)