Warmen, so what's going on?

Dragonforce is fake Power Metal, Power Metal for those who don't know what Power Metal is.

And you're agreeing with Kochon... Kochon is a retard, you're agreeing with a retard.

I have similar feelings for Iced Earth. I hate Iced Earth with a passion for certain reasons, but I'll listen to DF now and then, but openly admit its lame and dumb like myself (shush, its good Mario Kart music.)

I have similar feelings for Iced Earth. I hate Iced Earth with a passion for certain reasons

I like Iced Earth a lot. But I don't really consider them Power Metal, it's supposedly "Power Metal with Thrash influences". But that equates to just plain Heavy Metal to me :s

FUCK! what an idiotic statements and arguments i was reading on page 1 and 2.
what a fucking retard discussion who is better Warmen or Sinergy.
both are side projects/bands of CoB members. who is better is a fucking personal musical taste!
I personally like BOTH! just like many others.

this thread was about this quote:
I just wanted to know if anyone got informations about what's going on for Warmen? i know Janne's busy these times but does he plan to get another album out? or touring?

and i don't give a damn and it doesn't matter if he is retarded or banned what the fuck it all have to do with who is better???

this thread with most of it post just made me take a look once again at Gonzo's Facepalm Thread

What's for certain is that both bands are better than Bodom ever has been. When i listen to bodom nowadays, i see how unlogical the music is, especially on the earlier albums. Sure, it has fast stuff and nice melodies, but the composing is pretty shitty. Sinergy is still pure awesomeness, in every aspect.

What's for certain is that both bands are better than Bodom ever has been. When i listen to bodom nowadays, i see how unlogical the music is, especially on the earlier albums. Sure, it has fast stuff and nice melodies, but the composing is pretty shitty.

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: nigga, you crazy.

i believe he said Wrath Within was a song with just some random riffs thrown together. But it's still a kick ass song, which means he's still a good songwriter even for bodom. i mean, if you just get some riffs and put 'em together and come out with a song like that, you're a pretty good writer even when you don't try that hard.

i believe he said Wrath Within was a song with just some random riffs thrown together. But it's still a kick ass song, which means he's still a good songwriter even for bodom. i mean, if you just get some riffs and put 'em together and come out with a song like that, you're a pretty good writer even when you don't try that hard.

He said that all the earlier albums were like that. Still, i enjoy listening to it aswell, but when having listened to something like Sinergy, which i find very awesome, and then changing to Bodom it can sound a little weird sometimes.