Warmen, so what's going on?

lawl, its mainly only kochon and that other guy that think warmen are better

that prooves that sinergy ARE better because of the fans alone

They are planning to release an album prior to the Spinefeast gig (Jan 31st `08) and had 2 songs ready a month ago.

I can't tell if you guys are serious or not. I think I will play it cool and say you guys are joking around.

Dragonforce is fake Power Metal, Power Metal for those who don't know what Power Metal is.

And you're agreeing with Kochon... Kochon is a retard, you're agreeing with a retard.

Dragonforce is fake Power Metal, Power Metal for those who don't know what Power Metal is.
Oh right, I forgot. Dragonforce is the mallcore of power metal. Obviously since I like their music I have know idea about metal in general, since you know who I am 100%.:rolleyes: Seriously, what a terrible argument.

And you're agreeing with Kochon... Kochon is a retard, you're agreeing with a retard.

I don't know who he is but all I did was express my enjoyment for Warmen. If he likes it, that is cool with me.

But saying thay "nothing is better than Warmen" is just plain insanity. There is an abundance of bands that are musically better than Warmen. That's like someone saying "Green Day are the best band in the world".

Dragonforce is the hardest metal!

dragonforce.jpg

But saying thay "nothing is better than Warmen" is just plain insanity. There is an abundance of bands that are musically better than Warmen. That's like someone saying "Green Day are the best band in the world".

in one of my posts I clarify that they are the best concerning side projects. Sorry for not making that clear in the first place, my bad. But I am only expressing my opinion, it might sound like I am trying state a fact but it's only my opinion.

in one of my posts I clarify that they are the best concerning side projects. Sorry for not making that clear in the first place, my bad. But I am only expressing my opinion, it might sound like I am trying state a fact but it's only my opinion.

If thats the best sideproject sinergy has to be some megahyper good side project :p