Warning: Tom Argo (Wherewolf) is at it again...

He's still at it.

My band "Mutiny Within" was approached by this guy for reviewing for his metal magazine. At first I agreed to giving him a promotional link to the album. This was late December. I stated that he would get his copy no earlier than Feb 1st 2017.

He then came back early Jan asking for the link. I explained the situation again.

I then found out he'd been befriending other members of my band and putting across the impression that I'd said it was fine for them to send him a link to the promotional copy. At this point I messaged him explaining he would not be getting a copy of the album at all now and to stop contacting me.

Then today he almost had me. My bassist emailed me saying that a reviewer wanted a promo link and could I hook him up with it. Some "metalasylum70@gmail.com" email.

I send the link. Then a few minutes later on saw a message out our "official page" with that email from him. I pulled all the promotional links and have had to re-distribute the whole lot because of this.

If he was genuinely a reviewer he has to the most unprofessional one I have ever come across. Messages like "can I get my link" followed by messages such as "?????????"

Beware
I’m very sorry to hear this.

And hi Tom. Are you logged in as DustyV today or someone else?

Tom has a long history of misrepresenting himself to obtain music and rips musicians off left and right. If you want a WTF read the various threads here from bands he has stolen content from and nearly destroyed.

If you watch his bullshit Facebook page where he runs his bullshit zine you will see he NEVER reviews albums. He spends his days phishing, hoping that if he gushes over a band just right they will send him their music after he contacts them again.

Funny, because I was checking to see what bands he was stalking just a day or two ago and he deleted his Facebook. I thought he got into hot water again and I see I was right. Keep spreading the word man.

I’m listening to you guys right now. Congratulations on an excellent release!

Recently, we have been contacted by this person using the name John Mascente/Metal Asylum and the email fullytormented@gmail.com asking for promos in advance for the first issue of a printed magazine. He’s still around, be careful of him.