we have some flunkies of heavy metal on this board

OMG I TYPE IN CAPITALS AND I DONT YOUSE PUNCTUATION OR SPELL WORDS RIGHT BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE IM RETARDED

Edit:

AND I'M SOORRY THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHTAT YOU ARE SAYING BECAUSE IM WHITE!!!!1!!one!!!!

Say what you want. Everyone here just wants to make fun of everyone else. ALso that was a joke between me and loM. If you get the general idea of what Im saying why do you go to such links to point out what is wrong?

I guess I just haven't been around here long enough to get your guys sense of humor. Hey Lord out of pure curiousity how come you guys are so rude to each other. I know your just joking but most of your threads turn into off topic flame wars or sarcastic comments. How do you guys ever really answer your questions? You say something then call them a retarded chicken fucker or something to that nature.

We're just joking with each other, and all of us know that. We can have a serious conversation; no matter how hard that is to believe, it has been done before. You should see it when people are REALLY flaming each other. It can get ugly. Kind of like how they are doing you.

for a good flame session. Ive always wanted to be the butt of everyones jokes. I feel like ive really accomplished something. Everyone continue to make fun of me then.

Lord of Metal said:
We're just joking with each other, and all of us know that. We can have a serious conversation; no matter how hard that is to believe, it has been done before. You should see it when people are REALLY flaming each other. It can get ugly. Kind of like how they are doing you.
yeah i had a serious convo with jeremy once........and then he made fun of me for not using spell check
and then max joined in by kicking me
and then there was a shovel noise
it was tromotizing

I have yet to see a serious conversation last more then 5 or 6 posts. That sounds traumatizing. Im glad it wasnt me, but the nights still so young. :ill: