Weird problem with my system... Drumagog & apTrigga!!!!

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
Ok, so... this is what I've been dealing with... and I dont know how to fix it.

Both drum replacement plugins do this... they dont really replace the sound but add it wherever it wants to, despite the change in controls...

and then... watch what happens after I stop the audio...

http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/AudioPhile777/aptrigg_protools_issue.mpg

ALSO, if anyone has any "suggested starting points" for triggering with apTrigga... that would be cool... preferably someone that mixed/replaced the drums on the "Echoes" track I posted... because that is what I am using as a guinea pig for apTrigg. (that rhymes, lol.)

Ok, the sample you're using in ApTrigga is not one hit sample but a loop (you can see many hits in the waveform in the ApTrigga window).

It should look more like this:

aptrigga2plug.jpg

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL AUDIOPHILE777 IS A DUMBASS THREAD!!!

We have coffee, tea and Jager as refreshments...

Please feel free to let the bashing begin...

such a noob mistake...:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

BRET! I am going to find this chick in your avatar and make her yours... :kickass: :kickass:

HOLY FUCK!

:erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

EDIT: I'm even going to leave the video up so everyone can see how stoopid I am... lol.

EDIT 2: I'm going to go have fun with this now... I'll check back tomorrow... I expect some hardcore noob bashing at my expense... I definitely deserve it...

I tried Aptrigga out last night and during my course of mixing Ive wanted to get a more natural kick sound, like Slates. Anyway I dont understand what the hell, but I put the "dry" to 0 and the wet to.....200%!? haha then fiddled with the gain knob on the trigger section. Thats with the Sneap kick, and it sounded way more natural and totally different. The gain knob on full brings the original sample out more when I turn it down it makes it more natural. Then a bit of camelcrusher and I was like o_O Not sure how I did it but it worked!

I was firstly blending it with the sonar sample from DFHSbut after making ap 200% wet I didnt need it.....some useless info for you guys there :lol: