What color??

What will be the color of the 4th album??(see my post first)

• red again

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • green again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • blue again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • black(my vote)

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • white(my second vote)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • yellow(i hope not)

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • grey

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • orange

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • purple(ugly)

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • pink(why not)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • other: specify in your post

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • a mix of different colors

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Black (of course) as the main color, but with some dark bloodred and maybe very dark purple would be cool. Also that black-silver-hybrid would be cool. But if it's yellow I won't buy it. :)

White wouldn't also be a bad choice. Imagine the Reaper stands in a winter scenery in front of the frozen lake Bodom...

I agree with Zarok and Zicrom, white winter -theme would really be better than black, sorry about my last comment. I'll kill myself. :) But just that it's not TOO white, dark night and snow-storm or something... And Reaper standing at the middle (as you said...)

About color..This is from one interview with Kuoppala:

MU: I read in one interview that someone was kind of complaining about the band name and the album covers, how it takes away from the band. Personally, I think the album covers add a lot. The simplicity is a really nice thing. Just the one color on the album and then the reaper with a fairly simple background. It's really effective if you think of it.

AK: I think the color issue is very important. To have the controlling color. To have red, green and now blue. But I don't know what the fourth album is gonna be.

MU: You ran out of the red, green and blue.

AK: Well I don't know. I know that we cannot do a black album because Metallica did it. It can't be white but let's see what happens.

So i think that helps bit. You can read whole interview from, http://www.metalupdate.com/interviewbodom.html

:)

nah, I would rather they keep the original material albums a solid color, its a friggen tradition!

Hmm lotta people browsing the forum right now hehe.