What color??

What will be the color of the 4th album??(see my post first)

• red again

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • green again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • blue again

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • black(my vote)

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • white(my second vote)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • yellow(i hope not)

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • grey

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • orange

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • purple(ugly)

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • pink(why not)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • other: specify in your post

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • a mix of different colors

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Goddamit. I voted for the wrong color. I voted black and now that I think of it, it'll most definately be yellow. There's a simple pattern here. First there was red, then came green, then blue. Now R, G and B are used, they have to blend them. Most logical choice is of course to blend the first two, Red and Green. That's Yellow. After that purple. Then cyan. And finally white. What color then? Hmm... ;) ;) ;)

yellow , pretty funny lutz lol (hope it was a joke) personally i think
that the bodom covers have not any originality or personality...
the reaper on a color font...wow ! :err: but i would say black too.
and a pic of the band with alexi dressed as the reaper would be
cool.

i love CoB's covers, but their too the point, hell yeah they have personality, because each one has a solid cover, thats its personality! Dont ask me why I just like the solid cover/reaper tradition. Its gonna be yellow :cry:

mmmmm until i read that interview my vote was going to be black.. and then i read some opinions,, and white would it also have been a nice choice (with the frozen lake and everything)... but i don´t see a problem in having a cover in black.. MetallicA´s album is known as the black album but in Cob case, althaugh Cob covers are entirely in one coor, we do not call them the Red or Green Album....

Yellow is also a good choice ....

Why wouldn't they just kick the reaper out. Something new please. Like the axe on CoB single. One color principle may stay, but I'm tired of THE REAPER!

By samoniac
Why wouldn't they just kick the reaper out. Something new please. Like the axe on CoB single. One color principle may stay, but I'm tired of THE REAPER!

You have got the point. It should be white: wintery, frozen landscape at Lake Bodom without the reaper. And whole booklet should be white...

they aren't going to release a white album but it would be amazing to see it as a frozen landscape.. maybe with a tiny reaper in the back 'cause i don't think they're gonna get rid of him :)

if you read the interview with ale he sais their keeping the reaper in there somewhere but he said theyll prolly try something new. You might just get your wish sam hehe. Itll be interesting tho!